Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion T.U.L.I.P - The 5 Tenets of Blackpill

Octophobia

Octophobia

old head
I've always been a curious person, recently I've been researching about the different theologies from the protestant reformation.
One that caught my interest in particular was Calvinism.
Calvinism holds that humans are born totally depraved, unable to do anything good, so God must elect and "call" them to be saved.

This determinism reminded me of the Blackpill ideology, I also like how they structured 5 of their tenets into the acronym "T.U.L.I.P" so I'm gonna try to do the same for Blackpill ideology. Tell me what you think.

These are the 5 tenets of Blackpill:

Total Rejection:
Every Incel experiences total rejection by women in every romantic or sexual context.

Unconditional Selection:
Men are selected by women through no effort of their own.
Women’s choices are based on traits predetermined by the persons' genetics & biology,
such as one's physical appearance.

Limited Opportunity:
The opportunities for romantic and sexual relationships are limited and not equally available to all men.
They are dominated by a select few.

Irresistible Chads:
Women irresistibly lust for a small subset of very attractive men, often referred to as "Chads."
making it nearly impossible for most men to satisfy their partners.
This preference is natural and unchangeable.

Perseverance of the Incels:
Those who are truly Incel will remain Incel,
as the causes of Inceldom are deeply rooted in society and hardwired in human biology,
an Incel will never ascend.

T.U.L.I.P

Here's the original TULIP for reference

slide_2.jpg

Nice efforpost GrAY.

Calvin and Hobbs are important religious leaders