Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel systemic discrimination against incels: the incel tax

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
jfl at these gynocentric laws that punish wageslave incels. even if you are planning on moneymaxxing as an incel, it's still not fair. still you will have it harder than normies. if you are single, you have to pay more in taxes than someone who is married in a relationship.

since your genes have been determined as not worth passing on, it has been decided for you that your place in society is to wageslave for chads and foids so that their offspring has a better chance of success.

but sub human! you are forgetting that this tax applies to both men and women? how can you justifiably say it is discrimination against incels?

if a foid is single, she chooses to be single. foids live on tutorial island and can get in a relationship at any time they want. by choosing to be single, they are choosing to pay more in taxes. an incel, by definition, has no say in his relationship status. from the rules page, incel:
A man who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
so he has no choice whether to pay single taxes or married taxes, he is forced into paying more. why should we be unfairly taxed more over something we can't control? fuck this retarded system. trying only leads to cuckoldry

Last edited:
jfl at these gynocentric laws that punish wageslave incels. even if you are planning on moneymaxxing as an incel, it's still not fair. still you will have it harder than normies. if you are single, you have to pay more in taxes than someone who is married in a relationship.

since your genes have been determined as not worth passing on, it has been decided for you that your place in society is to wageslave for chads and foids so that their offspring has a better chance of success.

but sub human! you are forgetting that this tax applies to both men and women? how can you justifiably say it is discrimination against incels?

if a foid is single, she chooses to be single. foids live on tutorial island and can get in a relationship at any time they want. by choosing to be single, they are choosing to pay more in taxes. an incel, by definition, has no say in his relationship status. so he has no choice whether to pay single taxes or married taxes. he is forced into paying more. from the rules page, incel:

why should we be unfairly taxed more over something we can't control? fuck this retarded system. trying only leads to cuckoldry
Well, as an incel, I always agree with everything when it comes to never having a remotely small chance with women and that we have failed in that regard because of our physical appearance.

But when it comes to earning money or professional success, I can't take this argument seriously. I know absolute social failures
who look a thousand times worse than any incel I've seen and they make a lot of money.

It always depends on what professional competence you can demonstrate. Being an incel doesn't mean being stupid.

If you don't want to be a wage slave, you may have to consider becoming self-employed in your future life.

Yeah, you have to pay more taxes, but you don't have to financially support a woman, just yourself. that compensates again.

Last edited:
Yeah, you have to pay more taxes, but you don't have to financially support a woman, just yourself. that compensates again
foids have their own money now. lots of marriages husband and wife have their own job. this makes it actually worse to be incel because you only have your own income. so it goes both ways
yes

i'm just going to legally marry my roommate. :feelsEhh:

in canada, a basic income exists - but only for families. each kid you got, 500 dollars a month (tax free) until the kid's 18. could be lower if income is high.