Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Syrian women already dressed like whores in their shithole

Assad is one of my personal heroes. Absolute legend.

View: https://youtu.be/K1XLtvjgR2c

3:25

They haven’t reached Europe yet and they already suck dicks

Lmao at 3:00 JBW in action look at those big tiddy muslimwhores just longing for white dick :feelskek:

They will gladly start eating pork if they could have his sperm in them and make whiter looking kids.

Muslimcels how can you cope??

Dont give a shit about Syria and their ugly foids ngl

Lmao at 3:00 JBW in action look at those big tiddy muslimwhores just longing for white dick :feelskek:

They will gladly start eating pork if they could have his sperm in them and maker whiter looking kids.

Why are cumskins so desperate for Arab pussy Jfl

BTW i didnt saw my boy hamudi

Still can’t deny the fact this white retard is obsessed with Arab countries
It makes for easy high view count on youtube

Also helps thats hes blond and blue eyed and tall so he is worshipped in every muslim country. They are all honored to be in his presence.

I can't stand these sorts of white YouTubers. He knows exactly what he is doing.
Exactly. Teeheee i feel so welcomed by everyone here such a friendly country teehee :soy: even learned these savages languages a little bit pls gib youtube views :soy:

It makes for easy high view count on youtube

Also helps thats hes blond and blue eyed and tall so he is worshipped in every muslim country. They are all honored to be in his presence.
So brutal. A curry or rice wouldn't be welcomed there

Well at least some of them are dressed appropriately but overall agreed.

So brutal. A curry or rice wouldn't be welcomed there
Tbh. Curries would be stopped 10x a day by police questioning him like hes a homeless dude. Foids wouldnt make eyecontact in fear of getting robbed or harrassed.

Meanwhile blond normies get infinite smiles from everyone in a literal wartorn country

Yeah because millions of dead sand-niggers are just hilarious ain't it. I hope Putin nukes wherever you live. tbh
Putin and Assad are allies, if I'm not mistaken. And USA brought the war to the middle east with ISIS.

Assad is a cuck who pushes for secularism and foid rights
The same with Iran and other shiia niggers in lebanon, they love getting cucked by white chad

They will gladly start eating pork if they could have his sperm in them and make whiter looking kids.

They could be Christians or one of those other minority sects. Syria is still fairly conservative similar to Egypt, a lot "Hijabis" :feelskek: If you want to see real whores go to Lebanon.

Tbh. Curries would be stopped 10x a day by police questioning him like hes a homeless dude. Foids wouldnt make eyecontact in fear of getting robbed or harrassed.

Meanwhile blond normies get infinite smiles from everyone in a literal wartorn country
Just goes to show you a whore is a fucking whore. No existing religion can do anything about it.

A world coalition war against toilets is a MUST. There's no getting around that.

As if women ever gave a shit about their culture/race/religion.
Females flock to the most attractive male. It doesn't matter if the female professes to be Christian, Muslim, Hindu etc. or is Black, Asian, Indian etc.
They will gladly abandon their culture for Chad's.

They could be Christians or one of those other minority sects. Syria is still fairly conservative similar to Egypt, a lot "Hijabis" :feelskek: If you want to see real whores go to Lebanon.
Lebanon is whore capital tbh, other Arab countries go there for quick fuck

Cope some more. Most Syrians are Muslims. These whores profess to be Muslims.

Middle Eastern foids also like Kpop a alot

They would just bump the prices up due to them being tourists.
And hang up signs like this:

Pssu87rvst6a1

This is in Korea btw. Suifuel for curries yet again

@Subhuman100

Last edited:
Cope some more. Most Syrians are Muslims. These whores profess to be Muslims.
Not everyone is Syria is muslim JFL. Middle-east and North africa is general was a lot more liberal in the 1960s/70s. There wasn't that many Islam pushers and most people believed in secular Arab nationalism.

Still can’t deny the fact this white retard is obsessed with Arab countries
Syria does have a lot of cool history from many different ancient world empires, plus he kept showing that cool crusader castle, looks like the one that was in medieval total war too

Syria does have a lot of cool history from many different ancient world empires, plus he kept showing that cool crusader castle, looks like the one that was in medieval total war too
I wanted to go there before the war broke out.