Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Switching to a retarded field with more women

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
I come in need of my brocels' wisdom

I have been studying economics in university (I was in computer science before) and I pretty much got fed up with it. Now I'm lost bc I don't know what to switch to (again)

I have a thing for STEM and I actually considered going to either pure or applied mathematics

However I decided that I need to try going through my uni time the best I can, and had the ideia to switch to something that is populated mostly by women, in order to maby increase my chances of ascending (inb4 redpill), instead of spending it studying a lot for a difficult subject

The problem is, women are retarded and almost all the fields populated mostly by women are complete bullshit, either because it gives no money, or the subject in itself is shit, or the field is low status (like nursery, giga mogged by doctors 24/7)

The least ridiculous of these fields I can think of are veterinary and psychology

I'm not fond of animals so veterinary seems like a bad option

And psychology is mostly a bullshit pseudoscientific field and one of the abusers of bad statistics

What would you choose? What are your thoughts?

I'm already studying for the exams to join uni but it's hard having motivation without even knowing the reason I'm doing this :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I’d stick with STEM no reason to risk your future by doing a shit field just so you can be around foids would never give you the time of day anyway (unless you are Fakecel)

veterinary careers pay better that psychology (psychology job market is oversaturated with recent undergraduates), neither seems to be my thing personally (into Earth Sciences), but I'd go into veterinary. Pure Math is tough for sure, but if you're a Math Nerd, then I cant be the one to judge.

I personally loath Economics and Business majors, most at my University are typical Chad Douche's (one of my room mate is a business major and brings his GF to the room adjacent to mine and fucks her on weekends). :feelstrash:.

In terms of trying to ascend, I don't want to give a discouragement on attempting (society gives plenty of that as is), but if you do fail, you always have a home here if you feel bad. :feelscomfy:.

I’d stick with STEM no reason to risk your future by doing a shit field just so you can be around foids would never give you the time of day anyway (unless you are Fakecel)
Uni is the only way they can be forced to spend time with me :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

veterinary careers pay better that psychology (psychology job market is oversaturated with recent undergraduates), neither seems to be my thing personally (into Earth Sciences), but I'd go into veterinary. Pure Math is tough for sure, but if you're a Math Nerd, then I cant be the one to judge.
Yeah that's another problem, I'm not very into biology and chemistry

And if I chose psychology I'd probably try to stay in academia, but being an academic isn't a very promising career in my country

I personally loath Economics and Business majors, most at my University are typical Chad Douche's (one of my room mate is a business major and brings his GF to the room adjacent to mine and fucks her on weekends). :feelstrash:.
I spent all my economics time having computer classes so I didn't have the chance to see them, but I had a highschool classmate who chose economics and he was one of the popular kids :dafuckfeels:

In terms of trying to ascend, I don't want to give a discouragement on attempting (society gives plenty of that as is), but if you do fail, you always have a home here if you feel bad. :feelscomfy:.
Thanks brocel :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: