Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swiss hole posts screenshots from this forum on her uni website

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Over for swisscels, this is where your taxes go :lul:

ragefuel-702x65.jpg

@Transcended Trucel :feelshaha:

"Uni"...holes are living while we rot.

Need to make this shit private already. I assume this troglodyte would go to .net or something, but who cares. They need to keep our names out their fucking mouths.

Sample for later today:

In Commentary in April 2007, Charles Murray, the coauthor of The Bell Curve (1994), again made the claim that “Jews are smarter” than everyone else (Murray, 2007). In The Bell Curve, he and his late (and Jewish) coauthor, Richard Herrnstein, first presented their argument about the intellectual superiority of “Ashkenazic Jews of European origins,” who “test higher than any other ethnic group (Murray and Herrnstein, 1994). Jews in America and Britain have an overall IQ mean somewhere between a half and a full standard deviation above the mean, with the source of the difference concentrated in the verbal component.”

memory-png.590168

Jew

Ken

I don't think it was funded or anything and she didn't post anything particularly bad, just descriptions of forum tags and a few examples, so it's fine. Seems a little silly for an uni website, but I'm not sure what's the status of these subpages, maybe it's just for students to post anything vaguely associated with their uni work (and if she studies like sociology or something, incels are relevant), so seems fine.

ragefuel-702x65.jpg

Such a brave blog post by the high iq individuals of a university

ragefuel-702x65.jpg

Unironically we are the smartest people who ever lived cuz we know how living things work and how woman and people do truly ,the answer is everyone wants us dead and are evil af

I don't think it was funded or anything and she didn't post anything particularly bad, just descriptions of forum tags and a few examples, so it's fine. Seems a little silly for an uni website, but I'm not sure what's the status of these subpages, maybe it's just for students to post anything vaguely associated with their uni work (and if she studies like sociology or something, incels are relevant), so seems fine.
OK, scratch that. Turns out she's an ITcel, fuck her. I haven't read her previous post from the series, but sooner or later she'll incite violence against us if she hasn't already. You can't be a good person if you're an anti-incel.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ts6tq2/basing_a_whole_uni_project_on_incel_tears/

Make the shit private already, so we don't have to deal with these half ass (((psychology))) studies. Everyone whose here is here. Fuck off we're full. Have maybe 1 narrow window per year where new members can register.

Every time it’s a Jew. Every fucking time.

Do we live in an SS propaganda cartoon?

wonder if she is here now

Half black half white Swiss Jew, this is who manages money for the world nowadays, remember when you look at the petrol pump prices or in store prices

No...Black Jews are not well-liked. The Ashkenazim is quite racist and deluded.

Feminist globohomo social justice warrior pseudo-intellectual femoid. Everything that led to the downfall of civilization in one package :feelshaha:

I can't understand how those dumb foids think procrastinating online and harassing lonely depressed men will get them points for their thesis. Any self-respecting professor is going to to rightfully fail Erin's paper. Those dumbasses wouldn't last one semester in an engineering course. In the words of the giga whore your kind looks up to, Kim Kardashian, get your ass up and work on an actually relevant psychological issue Erin. You're not gonna be able to sleep your way through this one with your Norwooding fivehead, bug eyes and aging mouthbreather jawline sweetie :owo:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back