Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swingers clubs are just glorified prostitution for cucks

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was thinking and asked myself why would Chad need to leave his house and go all the way to a "club" to be polygamous? Like do people need to go to a club to engage in sexual activities with different partners?

What swinger clubs really are are just glorified brothels where up to 10+ men pay to enter the premises and partake in a "gangbang session" where they get in line to bang a prostitute and have another mans semen and body fluids all over his sexual organs which in my opinion is disguisting but I digress.

Imagine the stink of the place

hire a prostitute then go there with her

bang everyones wife while they fuck your prostitute

hire a prostitute then go there with her

bang everyones wife while they fuck your prostitute
why would a normie take his wife there for YOU to bang when he can simply invite his normie friends over and swap wives? Thats the whole point i am making. This swinger club nonsence is just a brothel for bisexual men to have sex with a hooker in a group of other men, lick the hookers pussy after another men just ejerculated in her, look at other mens buttholes whilst they have sex with the whore and suck another mans dick while banging the whore.

Get it now? Chads and normies dont need a "swingers club", they simply do it at home

just vote republican so more prisons and jails are built