Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swifty's life has been destroyed over a bunch of accusations made up by females

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
"Blizzard has decided to completely cancel Swifty's presence from WoW, after removing his NPC and Achievement. Over the last week some of the most serious drama unfolded, when multiple allegations of misconduct were levied by dozens of women from within the gaming and streaming industry towards several major Twitch streamers, YouTubers, gaming/esports personalities, and gaming industry personnel, Swifty being one of these streamers...."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLwXfukSI_Y

Just a bunch of "female streamers" accused him and other streamers of molesting them without any evidence whatsoever and they managed to destroy those lives forever.

Last edited:
IMG 3305

TOILETS ACT WITH TOTAL IMPUNITY ALL THE TIME. I AM SICK OF IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When females accuse a male, he's guilty until proven otherwise. This man lost his virtual presence and money. Now imagine how many males were lynched and imprisioned over fake rape accusations?

This world is a never ending nightmare.

MALES ARE EXTREMELY OPPRESSED IN 2020.

FEMINISM HAS COMPLETELY DESTORYED SOCIETY BEYOND REPAIR.

Been completely removed from a community he contributed to for years and been "cancelled" with no evidence. Power of the pussy...

Who’s swifty

TOILETS ACT WITH TOTAL IMPUNITY ALL THE TIME. I AM SICK OF IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When females accuse a male, he's guilty until proven otherwise. This man lost his virtual presence and money. Now imagine how many males were lynched and imprisioned over fake rape accusations?

This world is a never ending nightmare.

MALES ARE EXTREMELY OPPRESSED IN 2020.

FEMINISM HAS COMPLETELY DESTORYED SOCIETY BEYOND REPAIR.

Been completely removed from a community he contributed to for years and been "cancelled" with no evidence. Power of the pussy...

Damn, used to watch his PvP compilations back in the day.

There is now more drama:

More men have been accused and look how females stand together against those "evil men". Even the chat says "incels in chat" and they make fun of men which means they make fun of themselves. They hate themselves. This has become a fucking witch hunt and we finally need to start to fight back. This is way over the top. This is not funny anymore:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onbz2JSHKrY

"Asmongold reacts to the Drama regarding the Method organization and the allegations related to MethodJosh, Preach was especially let down by the World First organization when information about Josh were kept from him; Asmongold also comments on all the different Method streamers leaving the organization such as: Payo, Zizaran, Esfand, Nmplol, Tips Out, Ziqo, Whaazz and Cayna...."

I also watched Payo for the Classic content. In fact I watched him way back then when he only had a couple of followers and now they are all leaving this organisation because of some female... Females are literally destroying lives of men and even whole organisations and yet nobody is calling them out for that.

And look at the comment section. men are divided. They are fighting each other because of... I do not even know why they are fighting. Nothing makes sense anymore. People just think he is guiltyb ecause he acts weird. Literal memes at this point.

People there are just generally stupid and they think that talking to 16 year old females is pedophilia.

Every men in this video who made a tweet about this topic just blindly jump on the side of the females in order to defend them. There is no comradeship whatsoever. There is only backstabbing, hating on men and you as a men are also forced to hate men and therefore yourself. In the eyes of females and the general public we are seen as evil and lustful yet we are not even allowed to have such feelings towards females because it is inconvenient for them. I am literally done here. What the fuck is going on?

Females are destroying the lives of men and they are even destroying whole organsiations and companies because they accuse men of molesting her etc.

Last edited:
There is now more drama:

More men have been accused and look how females stand together against those "evil men". Even the chat says "incels in chat" and they make fun of men which means they make fun of themselves. They hate themselves. This has become a fucking witch hunt and we finally need to start to fight back. This is way over the top. This is not funny anymore:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onbz2JSHKrY

"Asmongold reacts to the Drama regarding the Method organization and the allegations related to MethodJosh, Preach was especially let down by the World First organization when information about Josh were kept from him; Asmongold also comments on all the different Method streamers leaving the organization such as: Payo, Zizaran, Esfand, Nmplol, Tips Out, Ziqo, Whaazz and Cayna...."

I also watched Payo for the Classic content. In fact I watched him way back then when he only had a couple of followers and now they are all leaving this organisation because of some female... Females are literally destroying lives of men and even whole organisations and yet nobody is calling them out for that.

And look at the comment section. men are divided. They are fighting each other because of... I do not even know why they are fighting. Nothing makes sense anymore. People just think he is guiltyb ecause he acts weird. Literal memes at this point.

People there are just generally stupid and they think that talking to 16 year old females is pedophilia.

Every men in this video who made a tweet about this topic just blindly jump on the side of the females in order to defend them. There is no comradeship whatsoever. There is only backstabbing, hating on men and you as a men are also forced to hate men and therefore yourself. In the eyes of females and the general public we are seen as evil and lustful yet we are not even allowed to have such feelings towards females because it is inconvenient for them. I am literally done here. What the fuck is going on?

Females are destroying the lives of men and they are even destroying whole organsiations and companies because they accuse men of molesting her etc.

I read some posts saying this is happening in DOTA 2's community. All the top streamers have been accused of #metoo shit.

I would love to see IT make an excuse as for why women deserve rights.

These nerds dont even leave home jfl at believing they're rapists

Of course it's OTHER MEN witch-hunting and targeting other men, pisses me off to NO FUCKING END. I am so sick, and goddamn fucking tired of men fighting for fucking scraps in a system that hates them INSTEAD OF CHANGING SHIT. WHY THE FUCK ARE 99% OF FUCKING MEN A BUNCH OF FUCKING PATHETIC GODDAMN WOMAN WORSHIPPING CUNTS.

Of course it's OTHER MEN witch-hunting and targeting other men, pisses me off to NO FUCKING END. I am so sick, and goddamn fucking tired of men fighting for fucking scraps in a system that hates them INSTEAD OF CHANGING SHIT. WHY THE FUCK ARE 99% OF FUCKING MEN A BUNCH OF FUCKING PATHETIC GODDAMN WOMAN WORSHIPPING CUNTS.
Women are useless in gaming scene. In competetive games they always pick Janna support and do nothing entire game. Then u get banned for calling her out jfl also insulted by simps teammates

Women are useless in gaming scene. In competetive games they always pick Janna support and do nothing entire game. Then u get banned for calling her out jfl also insulted by simps teammates
Of course. It's the same shit, over and over and over and over again. Men will never stop being low T, whimpering sackless useless shitbags to women until society resets and nature removes their useless, unneeded genes. They will never, ever ever stop being no dignity having no morals having pieces of shit who will blow eachother's heads off for a crumb of validation and pussy.

This is all just so fucking pathetic. I hate it. I want no part in this pecking order.