Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel sweet & sour sauce with meatloaf

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Judge. Jury. L-S-T-E-R ... D! "Youw move cweep!"
★★★★★
I have some aldi sweet n sour sauce and I mixed some of it with my ketchup for my meatloaf and have to say it's not bad
fat-cat-garfield.gif

giga high iq thread :bigbrain:

Homemade meatloaf?

Air fryer is based. I get lazy cleaning it out though. :feelsseriously:
Put some dish liquid in the basket let it soak, ez pz. Also you can use silicone liners.

Air fryer saved my life.

Put some dish liquid in the basket let it soak, ez pz. Also you can use silicone liners.
:feelsbadman: The grease still is tough to get off especially the drip pan. But the major issue is definitely my laziness.

Might try the liners :feelsautistic:

:feelsbadman: The grease still is tough to get off especially the drip pan. But the major issue is definitely my laziness.

Might try the liners :feelsautistic:
Get some cheap white vinigger. It's non toxic

Air fryer is based. I get lazy cleaning it out though. :feelsseriously:
Cover the base with a sheet of aluminum foil every time you use it, and then dispose of it after use. Will save you cleaning up the machine by a lot

Cover the base with a sheet of aluminum foil every time you use it, and then dispose of it after use. Will save you cleaning up the machine by a lot
the only probably with that is it has holes for the air to move down beneath the food and cook it from the bottom too, but I guess you can just adjust cook times

I have been doing this and I must admit it has made clean up a cinch. Hasn't affected the cook times much if at all.