Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sweet Baby Inc

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Notice Sweet Baby Inc is founded by a black women

Major games she influenced
-God of War Ragnarök
-Gotham Knights
-Assassin's Creed Valhalla
-Alan Wake 2
-Marvel's Spider-Man 2
And many more
Notice how all these games have black women
God of War
Alan wake 2

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/1b7f8jq/sweet_baby_inc_ceo_and_cofounder_kim_belair/

Notice her games feature JBW

Where are the black men or MOC?

She just wants to have more JBW in games

forsen loves DEI

She’s fighting back against all the bmwf couplings in advertising by doing a race reversal

Major games she influenced
-God of War Ragnarök
-Gotham Knights
-Assassin's Creed Valhalla
-Alan Wake 2
-Marvel's Spider-Man 2
And many more
And guess what? I haven't played any of those garbages (except Valhalla but it was just as bad as Odyssey). Got used rx 5700 xt and barely played any of new games because they are dogshit and also require much better hardware for no damn reason because those marxist fucks can't code. I'm not buying new pc since gaming is dead and indies + f2p games will still work fine.

I'm sick of hearing about this drama. Western games industry is screwed and nothing will save it. Just play retro games. It's not like new games are any good anyway.

Notice her games feature JBW
She was supposed to be white and they replaced her with nigger foid for no reason. I guess that baby inc foid want to get bleached so bad

Firefox gHfodxTNWI
even retards at Valve but it doesn't surprise me after lgbtorpedoxyzlatinxxx999888777666555444333221100 sales:smonk:

She was supposed to be white and they replaced her with nigger foid for no reason. I guess that baby inc foid want to get bleached so bad
Aparently she hates white men which means she loves white men