Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swedish women are moggers

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Swedish women are moggers

Attachments

• IMG_0676.jpeg
    IMG_0676.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0677.jpeg
    IMG_0677.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 206
i see women that look like this at the gym all the time

I wish , all I have are Latinos and niggers at my gym with the occasional white hippo

I used to follow the girl on the left on instagram and fap to her everyday. She's very hot
lol I just randomly pulled these pics off google. Every mogger Stacy has social media.

I wish , all I have are Latinos and niggers at my gym with the occasional white hippo
There are lots of women that look like this at the gym, but no one gives them a second look.

Ahmed gets to rape that

Can you tell me the location of your gym (asking for myself)?

Can you tell me the location of your gym (asking for myself)?
Any majority white American city with a gym. A planet fitness, preferably, due to Stacies going their to solely flaunt and validate themselves en masse.

There are so many of them, concentrated, in these locations, that it's mind numbing.

German and Scandinavian foids are the highest quality foids

yea I notice a lot of swedish american foids from states like wisconsin and minnesota mog.

they look better than anglos/germans and anglo/germans already mog most people.

It is my duty as ethnic man to rape blonde blue eyed women.

Wrong, they are vastly overrated, and with an attitude to match.

Angloid redheads are the finest of them all

Any majority white American city with a gym. A planet fitness, preferably, due to Stacies going their to solely flaunt and validate themselves en masse.

There are so many of them, concentrated, in these locations, that it's mind numbing.
Women love these places because they get to invade male spaces and give out false mating signals by wearing skin tight clothing (an expression of dominance and power over men).
The smell of sweaty Chads turns them on, and they get to have their pick of muscular Chads concentrated in the same place. To them it's a buffet of dick. Same reason women join the military.

Do they all have big foreheads like this?

lol doesn’t look nordic/scandinavian at all. actual swedish women look like cute pretty fairies, at least the ones in my age range. but white woman = useless whore.

Wrong, they are vastly overrated, and with an attitude to match.

Angloid redheads are the finest of them all
The only ginger girl I knew from school became mega chadsexual and now is relationship with a 40 year old rich american guy and she's 25. Good luck getting any England woman without being a millionaire