Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish Woman Blows Afghan Rapist a Kiss of Support During Trial - Reports

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201904081073910981-sweden-rape-trial-airkiss/

SWEDEN YES!

A woman who runs a foster home justified blowing a kiss to an asylum seeker accused of and later sentenced for raping underage girls by saying that she wanted to show that she "thinks of him". His youngest victim was only thirteen.

An Afghan asylum seeker who had been living in a foster family in Västra Götaland County has been sentenced to five months' juvenile detention and 10 years' expulsion for the rape and sexual assault of teenage girls, the news outlet Fria Tider reported.

The Afghan shall also pay damages of of SEK 115,000 ($12,500) to the girl he raped and SEK 7,000 ($750) to the 13-year-old girl he sexually abused.
The somewhat lenient punishment is due to the fact that the accused claimed to be a refugee child, even though the Migration Court of Appeal ruled that he is not, Fria Tidernoted.

The rapist came to Sweden as an "unaccompanied refugee child" in 2015. While his asylum applications have repeatedly been refused, he has been staying with a foster family. There, he proceeded to abuse and rape fellow care recipients. According to the Gothenburg District Court, the first sexual attack took place in April 2018.
READ MORE: Outrage as Swedish TV Portrays Suspected Gang Rapists as 'Victims'

A 13-year girl, who was one of his victims, testified in court that the Afghan came to her room at night, lay down on her bed, restrained her and assaulted her. He refused to listen to pleadings that he stop and leave, she said.

At the end of November 2018, the Afghan raped another teenage girl living at home in the same manner. After the rape, the girl suffered from severe depression and anxiety. She couldn't sleep or eat due to the mental trauma.

When the girls reported the incident to their foster mother, the middle-aged woman did nothing to stop the attacks and even protected the rapist, Fria Tider reported. The court assessed the victims' story as "very credible and coherent". It is also supported by the testimony of several witnesses and technical evidence.
Familjehemsmamma slängde HANDKYSSAR i rätten åt afghan som våldtagit på hemmet https://t.co/OAg6Wc4vO5 pic.twitter.com/3FohXPrkpT
— Fria Tider (@friatider) 7 апреля 2019 г.
The court found that the foster mother had a "negative attitude" toward the victims and a "positive attitude" towards the Afghan. The woman even refused to testify in the presence of the rape victim and provided information not supported by other testimonies.

In an interview with the news outlet, the foster mother explained her behaviour as follows: "Yes, I blew him a kiss to show that I think of him."

The woman called the verdict "utterly horrible" and accused the rape victim of being a liar.

They still have a good economy. I would like to move to sweden.

He had a good deal. He won't pay and he'd be back 10 years later (maybe sooner if he is smart enough).
$750 that's the value of a 13yo.

Captain (faggot) Sweden at it again!
He had a good deal. He won't pay and he'd be back 10 years later (maybe sooner if he is smart enough).
$750 that's the value of a 13yo.
If he was a swede you just know he would be completely destroyed for these crimes.

Honestly, I stopped feeling sorry for Sweden a long time ago. They've reached levels of cuckold that shouldn't be possible outside of r*ddit.

I don't feel bad at all. They deserve everything. Same for the other eurocucks.

The difference between Indian virgins, betas and cucks compared to Chad afghanis always fascinates me. Islam kinda helps I think.

The difference between Indian virgins, betas and cucks compared to Chad afghanis always fascinates me. Islam kinda helps I think.
Wb Indian and paki Muslims ?

If reddit were a country

Wb Indian and paki Muslims ?
Dunno much about Indian Muslims tbh. But pakis are cucks imo. They're like the Lebanese from what I gathered. Their foids are liberalised thots and men are beta cucks that embrace western degeneracy.

Dunno much about Indian Muslims tbh. But pakis are cucks imo. They're like the Lebanese from what I gathered. Their foids are liberalised thots and men are beta cucks that embrace western degeneracy.
I honest thought pakis were the most backwards out of muslims? A high percentage of their country is inbred for starters

Sweden never ceases to amaze me.

You can get a longer sentence in the US for smoking weed. It’s 1 year in jail and a $5,000 fine for possession of any amount of weed in many states.

I honest thought pakis were the most backwards out of muslims?

Politcal leaning and economical income are separate. Just look at the Saudis or iran. Their population is not much different in terms of inbreeding but they're doing fine due to traditional cultural Islamic influence. Islam is a cure for feminism and leftism in these countries.

Politcal leaning and economical income are separate. Just look at the Saudis or iran. Their population is not much different in terms of inbreeding but they're doing fine due to traditional cultural Islamic influence. Islam is a cure for feminism and leftism in these countries.
Has Pakistan actually been hit by feminism though?

Has Pakistan actually been hit by feminism though?
Not like the modern third wave feminism in the west. More like the prototype first wave on it's early stages But it's definitely there and growing . it's spreading in the whole Islamic world tbh. Women here in North Africa have higher employment rates and are becoming more slutty and choosy in general.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201904081073910981-sweden-rape-trial-airkiss/

SWEDEN YES!
View attachment 105101

A woman who runs a foster home justified blowing a kiss to an asylum seeker accused of and later sentenced for raping underage girls by saying that she wanted to show that she "thinks of him". His youngest victim was only thirteen.

An Afghan asylum seeker who had been living in a foster family in Västra Götaland County has been sentenced to five months' juvenile detention and 10 years' expulsion for the rape and sexual assault of teenage girls, the news outlet Fria Tider reported.

The Afghan shall also pay damages of of SEK 115,000 ($12,500) to the girl he raped and SEK 7,000 ($750) to the 13-year-old girl he sexually abused.
The somewhat lenient punishment is due to the fact that the accused claimed to be a refugee child, even though the Migration Court of Appeal ruled that he is not, Fria Tidernoted.

The rapist came to Sweden as an "unaccompanied refugee child" in 2015. While his asylum applications have repeatedly been refused, he has been staying with a foster family. There, he proceeded to abuse and rape fellow care recipients. According to the Gothenburg District Court, the first sexual attack took place in April 2018.
READ MORE: Outrage as Swedish TV Portrays Suspected Gang Rapists as 'Victims'

A 13-year girl, who was one of his victims, testified in court that the Afghan came to her room at night, lay down on her bed, restrained her and assaulted her. He refused to listen to pleadings that he stop and leave, she said.

At the end of November 2018, the Afghan raped another teenage girl living at home in the same manner. After the rape, the girl suffered from severe depression and anxiety. She couldn't sleep or eat due to the mental trauma.

When the girls reported the incident to their foster mother, the middle-aged woman did nothing to stop the attacks and even protected the rapist, Fria Tider reported. The court assessed the victims' story as "very credible and coherent". It is also supported by the testimony of several witnesses and technical evidence.

The court found that the foster mother had a "negative attitude" toward the victims and a "positive attitude" towards the Afghan. The woman even refused to testify in the presence of the rape victim and provided information not supported by other testimonies.

In an interview with the news outlet, the foster mother explained her behaviour as follows: "Yes, I blew him a kiss to show that I think of him."

The woman called the verdict "utterly horrible" and accused the rape victim of being a liar.
i once contacted a swedish guy who writes liberal articles/news storys for a paper. i couldn´t really believe what he was writing day by day. i insulted him extremely. he didn´t answered. the swedes are a joke. they deserve it. no question. i hope they die out in the future. this faggotry in sweden is endless. a testing-ground for the NWO.

i once contacted a swedish guy who writes liberal articles/news storys for a paper. i couldn´t really believe what he was writing day by day. i insulted him extremely. he didn´t answered. the swedes are a joke. they deserve it. no question. i hope they die out in the future. this faggotry in sweden is endless. a testing-ground for the NWO.
I honestly dont know how they are so cucked

Sweden should be nuked, JFL @ all those aryan chad genes going to waste

foids don't care if you rape, kill or torture kids as long as your bones align just right they'll worship you.

meme "country"

foids don't care if you rape, kill or torture kids as long as your bones align just right they'll worship you.
the guy is a subhuman shitskin tho, doesn't make any sense

the guy is a subhuman shitskin tho, doesn't make any sense
hes high T. Swedish women are sick of their pussy low t faggot men so they're importing 3rd world alphas to fuck them

hes high T. Swedish women are sick of their pussy low t faggot men so they're importing 3rd world alphas to fuck them
They're not high t. They're the product of a media propaganda.

They're not high t. They're the product of a media propaganda.
I don't see media product propaganda of anyone else than blacks

Reading this thread, looks like she didn't deserve it, poor roastie got raped and cucked sweden doesn't defend her. Also evil ugly shitskin should be gassed, also sweden is cucked. The question is, is this an incel forum anymore or just a place for beta poltards?

Sweden never ceases to amaze me.

You can get a longer sentence in the US for smoking weed. It’s 1 year in jail and a $5,000 fine for possession of any amount of weed in many states.
what.. wasn't it legalized everywhere? _.
Reading this thread, looks like she didn't deserve it, poor roastie got raped and cucked sweden doesn't defend her. Also evil ugly shitskin should be gassed, also sweden is cucked. The question is, is this an incel forum anymore or just a place for beta poltards?
Chto ty imejesh vvidu s poslednim prilozhenijam?

what.. wasn't it legalized everywhere? _.
No, it’s legal in a couple states but it’s still federally illegal in all 50 states and most states will still arrest you, mine included. Having 20 grams of weed is a minimum of 1 year in prison and up to 5 years.

Chto ty imejesh vvidu s poslednim prilozhenijam?
Фашистцелы, нациселы, куча мудаков копротивляются за белую расу на форуме для инселов, я хуею, я могу все это и на пол прочитать

Фашистцелы, нациселы, куча мудаков копротивляются за белую расу на форуме для инселов, я хуею, я могу все это и на пол прочитать
A prichem tut belaya rasa? Dazhe sam OP ne belij, on s Indiji pohodu.

A prichem tut belaya rasa? Dazhe sam OP ne belij, on s Indiji pohodu.
Я не про опа, про тред и это место in general, челы постоянно нападают на шитскинов и защищают белых, хотя остальные белые их ненавидят за всратость, а цветные ничего им не сделали и их не за что винить (по крайней мере инселу) :)

Last edited:
They still have a good economy. I would like to move to sweden.
They make the unemployment numbers nicer by basically paying for companies to hire immigrants. I don't know what it's called in English but the government pays a percentage of the pay. Plenty of gang violence in some parts of the country.

Truly the meme gender.

D3j78PjW0Acvbod (1).jpg

By looking at him; he is not even a chaddam. White guilt is strong in Swednistan.

Why did they cover only his eyes? We can still figure out who he is..

Swedish govcel don't think ahead. They didn't think that knowing his eyes shape could help a lot in examing him via looks theory.

It's noting weird when you think about it, just a female following its instincts. A successful conqueror is more attractive than a failed defender.

CS

Attachments

• 310.jpg
    310.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 62
LOOOOOOL. Feminazis claim that all white males are rapists, they claim that staring at someone are fucking rape, and a lot of men goes to jail while even not guilty and NO ONE GIVE A FUCK. But there is a GOATFUCKER that actually raped 13 yo girl and now they called REAL RAPE VICTIM A FUCKING LIAR. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, THIS IS THE BEST EXAMPLE THAT FEMINAZISM IS BAD EVEN FOR WOMEN. SHIT I AM SO RAGED RIGHT NOW:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Captain (faggot) Sweden at it again!

If he was a swede you just know he would be completely destroyed for these crimes.

Honestly, I stopped feeling sorry for Sweden a long time ago. They've reached levels of cuckold that shouldn't be possible outside of r*ddit.

Can Russia nuke those fuck wits please.
LOOOOOOL. Feminazis claim that all white males are rapists, they claim that staring at someone are fucking rape, and a lot of men goes to jail while even not guilty and NO ONE GIVE A FUCK. But there is a GOATFUCKER that actually raped 13 yo girl and now they called REAL RAPE VICTIM A FUCKING LIAR. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, THIS IS THE BEST EXAMPLE THAT FEMINAZISM IS BAD EVEN FOR WOMEN. SHIT I AM SO RAGED RIGHT NOW:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It's noting weird when you think about it, just a female following its instincts. A successful conqueror is more attractive than a failed defender.

Goodnight white Knight.

Send GrotesQue to Sweden.

Absolute state of sweden

he deserves a kiss because of his amazing personality

This "juvenile" is probably a 35 year old man. Fucking clown world.

Sweden is an absolute joke along with their laws.

Lifefuel for afghancels