Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish Leftist MP Says “We Assume That All Men are Rapists”

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://summit.news/2019/04/12/swed...V5_2tln9DkOQ6u_YUmnnzEKeWXyorNZSYFpQi4Ez0lKbE

News from of course the cucked west,from swedistan this time

"Swedish Left Party MP Linda Snecker asserted that women “assume all men are rapists” and demanded that all men take collective responsibility during a parliamentary debate.

Snecker said that “men’s violence against women governs the entire world structure” and that “the struggle of feminism” was to put a stop to “the violence of men.”

“We women adapt our lives and our behavior to men’s potential threats of violence. Because we cannot see whether you are a rapist or not, we assume that all men are rapists. That is the brutal truth. That’s how a structural problem looks. That is why men must take their collective responsibility. All men,” she said."

Swedes are the biggest cucks on this planet, I dare to say even bigger than Canadians.

*Nothing corrective rape wouldn't sort out :feelskek:

*Joke.

Wanting a girlfriend? = rapist!

immigrants excluded of course they are the good goys and are welcome to their country

So, according to her, we as a whole should care for what only a smal % of Chads are doing?

Ridiculous, I am oppressed by women and Chads.

So, according to her, we as a whole should care for what only a smal % of Chads are doing?

Ridiculous, I am oppressed by women and Chads.
A small percentage of the men gets all the sex, but still all men has to take the blame for chad's wrongdoings:reeeeee:

There was a time when women where put in asylums if their behavior stepped out of line. I now understand why. Its because of irrationality like this. I think we need to return to that time.
swedish foids are importing muslims so they will be put in place very soon by sharia law

A small percentage of the men gets all the sex, but still all men has to take the blame for chad's wrongdoings:reeeeee:
All Men have to be held to account over a small percentage of Men who rape. But Foids have the right to murder their babies so they don't get in the way of Chad cock and if you draw any attention to it you are a Misogynist.

Not wrong, but they usually fail to see that the female reproductive gatekeeping over looks and ressources is the other side of the coin of this cruel exploitive nature we live in and rape just another symptom of these imbalances to a huge degree. It is very well possible to have a system like this running under feminism no matter if overarching or not.

If this continues, she's in for a surprise. Millions of ugly men will have nothing to lose to rape women as they're already considered rapists from the first place. Imagine the revolution this could potentially bring if men stop being cucks

The cuntocracy wafts even more foul-smelling laws into place.

immigrants excluded of course they are the good goys and are welcome to their country
Yes, they, according to the holy ideology promoted by Gender Studies, are victims
sure. Keep hoping.

I’ll never care for what Chads are doing

If this continues, she's in for a surprise. Millions of ugly men will have nothing to lose to rape women as they're already considered rapists from the first place. Imagine the revolution this could potentially bring if men stop being cucks

The only reason women have rights is because men let them. They are really pushing the envelope.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Self fulfilling prophecy

Man have to take collective responsibility, germans shouldn't, jews shouldn't, muslims shouldn't, foids shouldn't, only males... Well, everyone take a screenshot of this message - they will make mans a taxslaves to women for all VIOLENCE THEY DID and women will have all head jobs and will have REPARATIONS for their STRUGGLE in one-two years, no doubt it will be cucked northern country like Sweden, since their government leads by females only. It's too much, anyone who already had going ER - is martyr who were to stop the infidels and turn everything in the adequate road, oh shit... am I muslim know? Oh, of course not because we talk about rational things :feelskek:.

Last edited:
https://summit.news/2019/04/12/swed...V5_2tln9DkOQ6u_YUmnnzEKeWXyorNZSYFpQi4Ez0lKbE

News from of course the cucked west,from swedistan this time

"Swedish Left Party MP Linda Snecker asserted that women “assume all men are rapists” and demanded that all men take collective responsibility during a parliamentary debate.

Snecker said that “men’s violence against women governs the entire world structure” and that “the struggle of feminism” was to put a stop to “the violence of men.”

“We women adapt our lives and our behavior to men’s potential threats of violence. Because we cannot see whether you are a rapist or not, we assume that all men are rapists. That is the brutal truth. That’s how a structural problem looks. That is why men must take their collective responsibility. All men,” she said."
All men are "rapists" except chads and tyrones because the femasites have a use for them... Jesus Christ, foids are dystopian as fuck. How can people even have "reptilian" conspiracy theories when the real monsters are right in front of our faces... Sickening... Female Companion Robots and Artificial Wombs FTW, you're cucked if you want to spend any time with foids besides raping them and throwing them into volcanos or pits of rabid hyenas.

Sweden definitely needs to import more muslims.

At this point, I hope white swedish get wiped out and their genes never exist on earth again. Fuck all of them.

“NOT ALL MUSLIMS YOU HATEFUL BIGOT”

“ALL MEN RAPE”

Modern leftism will eat itself.

She's only talking about white men.

oh man i wish i keep praying for awakening of males every night

assuming sharia will survive the feminism. lets hope so.
probably 10 swedish foids getting gangraped right now by mehmet and his gang
question is if feminists will suvive sharia, not the opposite

women just use their weakness as a weapon to attack undesirable men, 99% of men are not rapists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back