Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Swedish language is so based. Too bad the society is so cucked.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
wont learn tbh

I've had to learn Swedish since I was 13. I don't want to be offensive but it sounds very gay and soft.
The grammar is typical Germanic grammar. Like English but with grammatical genders

I've had to learn Swedish since I was 13. I don't want to be offensive but it sounds very gay and soft.
The grammar is typical Germanic grammar. Like English but with grammatical genders
That´s interesting.
Thanks for sharing.

I like it a lot tbh. I also like Swedish history, scenery and architecture. It's such a shame Sweden is so cucked nowadays.

It's not like English at all, English is grammar wise the most simple and ungermanic of all germanic languages.
English is literally the stupid and dumbed down version of low German.

wont learn tbh
not a single word
It's not like English at all, English is grammar wise the most simple and ungermanic of all germanic languages.
the chad Franco-Celto-Germanic Anglo-Saxon mutt vs the virgin pure nordic North Germanic Scandinavian tbh
Bomber Harris did nothing wrong

Last edited:
It's a cucked language

Germanic and Cyrillic languages are cooler

Swedish is simpler than old norse too. Two of the three genders are combined into one.
Grammatical cases are lost, etc.
But I agree, English has simpler grammar but it has more irregularity.
German and Icelandic still have all genders and cases though as they are the most conservative

And this is coming from Uralic language speaker (not related at all to Indo-European languages) so Germanic languages do seem quite similar to me

Germanic and Cyrillic languages are cooler

German is so hard to pronounce and the grammar looks a little complicated. I picked up French easily because it's very similar to Portuguese, but German is a completely different language. I assume it's easy for a German speaker to learn other Germanic languages like Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish.

After what they have done to their own country they don't deserve any praise.

I love how sophisticated Swedish accents sound.

based flag too ngl

se.png