Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL swedish gypst foids throw shit at each other

Gypsies don't relieve themselves naturally, it is solely stored for combat. A gypsy with an empty bowel is seen as easy pray to other gypsies and not considered a great warrior. They let other gypsies know they are not to be trifled with by constantly loudly declaring they need to take a shit but never do. It is a display of great control and stamina. A gypsy can go up to 4 weeks without defecating and the longest held in poop ever recorded was in 1744 for 8 months and 3 days which sadly resulted in death for the individual at the age of 52. A great female warrior by the name of Uzblin Kakrusal also known as 'The Brown Hand' now immortalized in songs and tales shared around caravans for hundreds of years to inspire younger generations. Her most famous quotes are "Show no fear when the poop is there" and "You only go when you need to throw". @weepyempress.

I hate gypsies so fucking much. They are actually subhuman.

Man, people are fucking crazy these days....

Turning food into weapons, gyppos ingenuity astounds me.

gypsy moment . watched that in wshh.

Man, people are fucking crazy these days....
gypsies have always been like that, you should come to balkan and visit their gettos. it's 10 folds worse than the hood

wish i was trashy like that

poop throwing is super nt in the right context

Yeah, not surprised. Europe is fucked.

What race are those gypsies

How low IQ do you have to be to do that

Ahahaha wtf is this man:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Comedy gold

Gypsies don't relieve themselves naturally, it is solely stored for combat. A gypsy with an empty bowel is seen as easy pray to other gypsies and not considered a great warrior. They let other gypsies know they are not to be trifled with by constantly loudly declaring they need to take a shit but never do. It is a display of great control and stamina. A gypsy can go up to 4 weeks without defecating and the longest held in poop ever recorded was in 1744 for 8 months and 3 days which sadly resulted in death for the individual at the age of 52. A great female warrior by the name of Uzblin Kakrusal also known as 'The Brown Hand' now immortalized in songs and tales shared around caravans for hundreds of years to inspire younger generations. Her most famous quotes are "Show no fear when the poop is there" and "You only go when you need to throw". @weepyempress.
a work of great literature, a modern day Faust or Shakespeare