Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish & Dutch embassies ditch local afghan staff and don't even leave documentation nor contact methods

I just love it when humans like to play this game of how special, enlightened and "good" we are in comparison to animals, and then our true nature reveals itself when it truly counts, in times of peril

Oh yes, I soak it all in :feelskek:

Last edited:
Arent those offices in both countries are held by women? Theyre just using tinder ghosting tactics on a macro level :feelshaha:

Arent those offices in both countries are held by women? Theyre just using tinder ghosting tactics on a macro level :feelshaha:
yes the offices are probably both majority femoid
I just love it when humans like to play this game of how special, enlightening and "good" we are in comparison to animals, and then our true nature reveals itself when it truly counts, in times of peril

Oh yes, I soak it all in :feelskek:
true it's hilarious as fuck. to see these people pretend to care about values, say they are civilized and humane. Then they pull a fast one on those who depended on them.

Everyone knows what is going to happen to the traitors left behind :lul::lul::lul:. Yet they still abandoned their co-workers, who they've known for years
also more LIFEFUEL. Seems Afghan president got bribed to leave and lied to ameriMUTTs(lied about resiliency of his army) and his own army(told em to stand down). Then he got bribee with millions maybe hundreds of millions or even a billion plus.

and escaped via helicopter full of cash
https://www.livemint.com/news/world/afghan-president-ghani-flees-kabul-in-helicopter-stuffed-with-cash-reports/amp-11629121862155.html:lul::lul::lul:
based and money pilled nigga
[UWSL]"[/UWSL]Four cars were packed with money, and they tried to cram another bag of cash into the helicopter. Not all the cash managed to squeeze in, and some of the money was left lying on the airfield"

Last edited:

This is what happens when ethnics rely on Whites and Jews as "allies"

They throw you away like a used condom

Sad. I really wish the Taliban gave the arrogant cumskins what they deserve :society:

Netherlands and Sweden are cucked as a fuck

LMAO the Dutch and the Swedes, of course. Ethnics are disposable to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back