Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish cucks see crime spree by Rapefugees

cant understand him

conts viatsnaz vokul berishkuveil

I think more toilet cops would solve the problem

I think more toilet cops would solve the problem
yes also mrle tranniez, rehabilitation, free money and free food for criminals :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

yes also mrle tranniez, rehabilitation, free money and free food for criminals :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Eb8

I can only assume that some countries like Sweden... kind of like it. I really don't understand why.

They never really seem to stand up against it.

Maybe it gives them such a strong feeling of being good people for letting in immigrants that they overlook all the rest.

Old video.

I watched some video where the white guy got slapped by the arab and saying that his white daughters will be impregnated by them.

I watched some video where the white guy got slapped by the arab and saying that his white daughters will be impregnated by them.
:lul::lul: Kek.

That's game over for Sweden. Social system collapse will soon follow :feelsPop:

“But allowing immigration is progressive and good for accepting diversity:soy::soy::soy:
*as the Swedes wife is getting brutally raped*