Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swedens rapefugeeland is about to collapse

Are things better in Norway where you’re at? Or are you guys also drowning in ethnics

Damn. Is it France & Germany levels of bad or is it still reversible
Its completely fucked

I been to sweden too many times and its always fucked

It means nothing. Instead of accepting a gajillion migrants a year, they will instead accept half a gajillion. Besides, when leftists eventually return to power they'll reopen the floodgates.

One of the richest countries in the world is about to collapse?

View attachment 745542
Government collapse refers to the dissolution of a ruling coalition in a parliamentary system.

Swedish dudes have had enough of etnnics dicking their women I suppose.

And ive answered, Scroll up
Oh. Got confused by “too many times”, didn’t know what sense you meant it in but now I do

Drowning in ethnics
I went to a viking museum in Oslo and there were asian bugpeople everywhere, really disorienting. I thought Helsinki was bad but Oslo btfos it.

in Sweden there are literally gangs of blacks hunting whites and beating the shit out of them, what a cucked country, this video is on my telegram channel Blax Doing Shiet, i dont have a link, good lucky if you find it

in Sweden there are literally gangs of blacks hunting white and beating the shit out of them, this video is on my telegram channel Blax Doing Shiet, i dont have a link, good lucky if you find it
Link!

Far right without uniforms and marches and a band playing marches is as credible as my dick reaching mars

its about time