Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sweden strikes back!

swedenistan should start teaching the 6 blonde women left in their countries to put on a burqa if they don't want to be gangraped

swedenistan should start teaching the 6 blonde women left in their countries to put on a burqa if they don't want to be gangraped
They don’t want to oppress their wamen so they leave them on display for the rapefugees to take their pick

Not going to click, but you didn’t even give a description of anything. Wtf

Not going to click, but you didn’t even give a description of anything. Wtf
The NATO Key Leader Seminar on Gender focuses on how to implement gender perspectives in military operations and how this will contribute to the achievement of the overall political, military strategic and operational objectives. The seminar aims to increase key leader’s knowledge on how to integrate gender perspectives into operations planning, execution and evaluation at strategic and operational level and how to argue in favour of integrating gender perspectives at political- and military strategic level

The NATO Key Leader Seminar on Gender focuses on how to implement gender perspectives in military operations and how this will contribute to the achievement of the overall political, military strategic and operational objectives. The seminar aims to increase key leader’s knowledge on how to integrate gender perspectives into operations planning, execution and evaluation at strategic and operational level and how to argue in favour of integrating gender perspectives at political- and military strategic level
Thanks. Hopefully sweden gets invaded so denmark can rule supreme

I'm so glad I got my IP grabbed. Brb, gonna get a new one rn