Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SweatCoin opinion

• Thread starter Deleted member 39801
  • Start date
Deleted member 39801

Deleted member 39801

Cope by SweatCoin
-
I have been experimenting with a new app that pays you to walk. You can get a currency for walking a certain amount of steps and in return you can donate to charity, bid on a expensive product, or buy from their shop and possibly get a 20 dollar voucher for Amazon or PayPal.

i wanted to know if you guys tried it and I wonder if you liked it. I so far donated nearly 3000 SweatCoins to charities. And let me know if you made money from walking in a different way. Thanks

What was the charity? The Human Fund?

I used to use it quite a lot, as I constantly have to walk around my college campus to get to certain places from my dorm, and thought it'd be a cool thing on the side. I think I racked up a shitload, but I keep having to factory reset my phone, and I keep forgetting to reinstall it.

If it can get you out, what's not to hate about it.
I so far donated nearly 3000 SweatCoins to charities. And let me know if you made money from walking in a different way.
I couldn't find any information on the coin's contracts. I believe they're giving you arbitary tokens with no functionality to sell it on a DEX.

And so no charity will take this shitcoin, it's just positive reinforcement, that you're doing this for the greater good.

electronic cash is complicated but you dont have to be a genius to understand it I think. I wonder if it helps you at all if you know anything about the coin you are buying

electronic cash is complicated but you dont have to be a genius to understand it I think. I wonder if it helps you at all if you know anything about the coin you are buying
It helps just have something to do, it isnt bought you earn it by walking

Coin app you can exchange for crypto

No I wish, they are thinking of making it a crypto
Coin app you can exchange your coins for bit, ether and xyo.
05DE2618 9BC9 4A0D 8FB9 37E71EF9BAEB