Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swallowing the normies confidencepill advice

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
I've discussed the problems I'm going through with family and friends in a normie way. Why am I this age and still single never had any relationship, never had any interest shown in me, am I ugly blah blah. Of course the girls tell me I'm handsome. I just lack confidence. Apparently it's all over my face.

I know my behavior is shit, but I also know if I was more attractive it wouldn't matter. How can normies expect me to be confident after being shat on my entire school life and through jobs afterward? While seeing men with features different from mine getting women and succeeding in life? How can the females in my family expect to sell me this lie as if I am blind and deaf? It's insulting as fuck tbh.

I'm trying my best but when my best doesn't work and I see another guy who has no problems with the things that are royally fucking me, well your god damn right it's gonna bother me. Guess that's life as a man.
I legitimately want to kill my self every day I go to work.

Last edited:
Keep trying man, some of us atleast have to ascend. :feelzez: :feelsYall:

Keep trying man, some of us atleast have to ascend. :feelzez: :feelsYall:
I won't try. It's too much work for little in return. And I'll have to constantly prove myself. Fuck that. I'll just bitch about how rigged the whole thing is.
The eternal greycel strikes again
Yeah man my mama told me im handsome so believable

Last edited: