Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Swallow the "love-at-first-sight"-pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
When you pay attention to, for example, songs and movies about love, you will always hear things like "you are still as beautiful as the day we met", "we fell in love at the first sight", "i remember how you looked at me the first time" etc etc etc. And when people who've been married for a long time, they always talk about the time they met. Memories and experiences of the first time 2 people met are always the most important, because that is the only place and time where true love can be formed.

If love doesn't happen at first sight, it's over. This is a brutal truth. Either she takes a liking in you the first time she sees you and talks to you, or she will never love you, at most she'll pretend to be in love for betabuxx. When someone tells you a story of how he met his girlfriend and he says "yeah we knew each other for like 3 years before dating and i started working on myself to get her" it is almost ALWAYS a beta male.

And this brings us to the "sex at first date"-pill too. Chads always have sex on the first, or second date. I'd say 3 dates without sex means it is totally and completely over. There are no Chads that have gone on 6 dates before having sex.

love doesn't exist in the way you or those songs claim it does

Cope. It does happen to Chads.
Cope. That's merely a foid high on brain chemicals and her pussy wet as shit. Read some science books, emotionalcel. They feel raw attraction. No better than bugs or other animals

Last edited:
love doesn't exist in the way you or those songs claim it does
Images 44

>t. retard that defends fakecels

JFL he can't even make a quote properly
Keep coping dumbass I inserted the image before the quote set in properly and deleted some letters
[/QUOTE]
LOL dumbass you fucked it up again idiot

Keep coping dumbass I inserted the image before the quote set in properly and deleted some letters
LOL dumbass you fucked it up again idiot
[/QUOTE]
:feels:

>t. retard that defends fakecels

JFL he can't even make a quote properly suck donkey dick faggot
Jesus christ wtf man

Talking about yourself tbh at least you know how to use a forum quote properly now
Cope

I got ahead of myself the first time, I normally catch that and fix it properly :feels:

Cope. That's merely a foid high on brain chemicals and her pussy wet as shit. Read some science books, emotionalcel. They feel raw attraction. No better than bugs or other animals

love at first sight LITERALLY proves the lookspill

lust at first sight