Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Swallow the determinism pill, the most brutal pill of them all

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Free will doesn't exist, our entire lives are just domino pieces falling after one another while we think we choose our actions.

Our destiny was to become incels. There was no other choice, because we can't choose anything. From the moment the universe was created and dominos started falling it was a fact that we would become incels.

It's brutal, but this pill sets you free.

It's brutal, but this pill sets you free. Free will doesn't exist, :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

your parents free will superseded your freewill. It's the parentpill, deal with it.

Truthpill. Provided that all phenomena are reduced to materialism.

Determines me.

makes u think
i mean i think he meant free in the sense of like it gives your some clarity acceptance of the brutal chains that bind you

Nah, parents didn't have free will either. All they had was societal conditioning and impulse driven by their biological imperative to procreate. The thing is that their circumstances were much more favorable than mine.
They exercised their free will to succumb to this "conditioning,impulse,and biological imperative" instead of vehemently opposing it. There are couples who decided not to have children even though they both are biologically capable.

Just be determined bro - Sans

Free will doesn't exist, our entire lives are just domino pieces falling after one another while we think we choose our actions.

Our destiny was to become incels. There was no other choice, because we can't choose anything. From the moment the universe was created and dominos started falling it was a fact that we would become incels.

It's brutal, but this pill sets you free.
Makes no fucking sense.
Take determinism pill is almost a statement of free will, since this requires the person to choose or not. Then you suggest that the pill sets you free but that would mean you have all the choice to do anything once you know everything is over that you hoped for. Sure this pill sounds similar to stoicism in the sense of only control what you can but why can't I control factors that I can't but do for the ones I can. Sounds a lot like stoicism is the conformist action to set you up for being a controlled idiot. Here's something to tell you, the only reason why you can't control things you assume you can't control is because laws are set in place to prevent you from doing so. If they didn't exist you would be doing whatever the fuck you want, though I would refrain from doing that unless for a reason because you would have to realise that mass murdering people, that might have a value to your goal is a net negative.

I will agree destiny does exist, however, we have a choice in choosing the actions that lead to destiny we want, since realistically speaking all destinies are possible, even ones where you're an incel and you marry the hottest chick to being an incel and killing everyone. Call me cope but I know what's true because I for sure lived on this stupid earth countless of times only to realise this stupid simulation now.

Determinism is real!....and the most terrifying thing is that after you are long dead and when universe collapse and everything start once again. Same s**t will repeat again and again for all eternity... meaning you will live a life of incel again & again for all eternity. :feelsbadman:

Determinism is real!....and the most terrifying thing is that after you are long dead and when universe collapse and everything start once again. Same s**t will repeat again and again for all eternity... meaning you will live a life of incel again & again for all eternity. :feelsbadman:

This post destroyed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back