Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sv3rige makes a high iq video about foids

I like his reaction videos to vegan what I eat in a day YouTubers.

She would still already been used up by another man.

She would still already been used up by another man.
Feminists will be angry which is based.
You should make a TLDW is what he says blackpilled?
He talks about how unnatural the high AoC is, and that foids aren't meant to get pregnant in their late 20's. In his comments they all agree with him.

[UWSL]He talks about how unnatural the high AoC is, and that foids aren't meant to get pregnant in their late 20's. In his comments they all agree with him.[/UWSL]
Yeah and there’s so many foids having geriatric pregnancies in their 30’s and even early 40’s as if that’s a normal and healthy thing then they wonder the kids today have so many deformities and disorders.

Yeah and there’s so many foids having geriatric pregnancies in their 30’s and even early 40’s as if that’s a normal and healthy thing then they wonder the kids today have so many deformities and disorders.
C section births never happen to young foids who get pregnant, it mostly happens to foids older than their late twenties. Nature punishes them and their kids for failing at giving birth at the right time.

C section births never happen to young foids who get pregnant, it mostly happens to foids older than their late twenties. Nature punishes them and their kids for failing at giving birth at the right time.
Makes sense. :feelswhere:

My momma was 29 when she had my twin sisters via you guessed it c-section and they sadly were all fucked up and so one died in one day and the other died in two days I’ve heard. :feelshehe:

Basically I think they had cerebral palsy and underdeveloped everything but especially lungs when it came to organs. :feelsugh:

Meanwhile I’m guessing I turned out to be such genetic shit that led to my inceldom because I was naturally birthed when momma was the ripe old age of 28. :feelsclown:

Odd that my old man didn’t create kids sooner as he was essentially a normie that came from a breeder family of hillbillies? :feelshehe:

Then he’d have his long desired children + family dream and I’d never of been born to suffer. :feelsbadman:

My mom had me at 19 and it was by C section.

Feminists will be angry which is based.

He talks about how unnatural the high AoC is, and that foids aren't meant to get pregnant in their late 20's. In his comments they all agree with him.
The man should be older tho, I couldn't imagine being a dad when u've barely experienced life urself.
Brutal

Makes sense. :feelswhere:

My momma was 29 when she had my twin sisters via you guessed it c-section and they sadly were all fucked up and so one died in one day and the other died in two days I’ve heard. :feelshehe:

Basically I think they had cerebral palsy and underdeveloped everything but especially lungs when it came to organs. :feelsugh:

Meanwhile I’m guessing I turned out to be such genetic shit that led to my inceldom because I was naturally birthed when momma was the ripe old age of 28. :feelsclown:

Odd that my old man didn’t create kids sooner as he was essentially a normie that came from a breeder family of hillbillies? :feelshehe:

Then he’d have his long desired children + family dream and I’d never of been born to suffer. :feelsbadman:
I'm sorry to hear that bro. The positive thing is you had a natural birth even though your mom was in her late 20's. I was born when my mom was 38 without a c section, but her hip bones were already widened from having two daughters in her late 20's.
That's crazy, you must have been a big baby.

Watching this video is not natural.

Based and high IQ video. He hit the bullseye on everything he talked about.

Based. Years ago we would have families young with teens like you’re supposed to. I hate seeing old roasties in their 30’s pregnant in commercials. It’s not fucking normal, you’re supposed to have kids by your late teens at the latest you disgusting foids. :feelspuke:

No. Don't be so quick to accept this. He's not correct, not completely. Yes part of what he is saying in generally right women should get pregnant young in terms of the benefit to their physical health BUT it's not what always determines the "hour glass figure". This is not correct. Mostly it's written into their genes and passed down (wide hips & small waste, curvy body, large breasts). It is probably true that selective breeding for naturally curvy women happened over thousands of years, and back then yes, the fact they got pregnant when younger was also helpful.

Btw is this guy on the site as well?

Isnt he in a terrible marriage with some bipolar slut from his comment section?

94A6102D D336 4FD7 8EB8 3CA192899B6A

Based. Years ago we would have families young with teens like you’re supposed to. I hate seeing old roasties in their 30’s pregnant in commercials. It’s not fucking normal, you’re supposed to have kids by your late teens at the latest you disgusting foids. :feelspuke:
Most professional athletes were born from moms in their teens and twenties. LeBron James' mom had him when she was 17.
No. Don't be so quick to accept this. He's not correct, not completely. Yes part of what he is saying in generally right women should get pregnant young in terms of the benefit to their physical health BUT it's not what always determines the "hour glass figure". This is not correct. Mostly it's written into their genes and passed down (wide hips & small waste, curvy body, large breasts). It is probably true that selective breeding for naturally curvy women happened over thousands of years, and back then yes, the fact they got pregnant when younger was also helpful.

Btw is this guy on the site as well?
That's only one thing he wasn't right about. He's not on here to my knowledge, he doesn't claim to be an incel.

That's only one thing he wasn't right about. He's not on here to my knowledge, he doesn't claim to be an incel.
I have seen this chap somewhere before. Yes, well, nothing he is saying is exceptionally bright or special. He's just a high tier normie saying obvious things and the reason it sounds unique is because todays world is megaCucked! I like his video. Is he a Voice narrator for other videos? Science videos?