Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suspicious chica, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This so-called Jenny is not yet orthodox, herself, but when she first introduced herself to me last week & extended her hand to offer me a handshake, she was wearing an orthodox cross necklace, mang :feelssus:

This week, she came to church all late n shiet and ducked out early because her silk-made outfit was making her sweat, she said:feelssus:

she was hanging out in the trapeza area when I came in and started connecting with her, mang

There was some “forgive me, a sinner” thing going on in the church that I didn’t really do because I wasn’t aware, but me and Jenny watched it together from afar on the tv in the trapeza area til we got too lost in conversation with each other, mang

That’s when the priests wife interrupted & told us, “ok, go back in there now.” :feelskek:

Thats what we briefly did til Jenny snuck back out and into the parking lot and left. I know cuz I also went out for a smoke and left shortly after, mang

Wtf u do all the time in church mang, suspicious

You should have fucked her (in video game)

And there isn't another foid at church who gave you some interest?
I don’t think I saw her this week, and she was probably just being nice n shiet because a married chica also looked at me with a smile when I arrived in the parking lot for this Saturdays vespers, mang

I don’t think I saw her this week, and she was probably just being nice n shiet because a married chica also looked at me with a smile when I arrived in the parking lot for this Saturdays vespers, mang
Brutal shit man :feelsbadman:

Brutal shit man :feelsbadman:
402AA328 5E36 466A 801E 4430C72F2C6E