Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ((Susan)) From YouTube's College Chad Son DIES FROM DRUG OVERDOSE

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

His mom is allegedly responsible for a lot of the mass censorship that took over YouTube

Troper’s grandmother Esther Wojcicki believed the teen died from a suspected drug overdose.
“He ingested a drug, and we don’t know what was in it,” Esther Wojcicki told SFGATE. “One thing we do know, it was a drug.”
He looks a bit gay in some of these pics though. College Chads are very often gay.

chad dies having fun surrounded by pussy

incels will die rotting alone in their room

How many Chads do drugs?

Spawn on easy mode with infinite money and still somehow fuck up.

chad dies having fun surrounded by pussy

incels will die rotting alone in their room
I'm wondering if this guy is one of those chads that's like a woman and couldn't handle life on easy mode or was he just having a college orgy and went a little overboard.

If I was born Chad I'd be a fucking millionaire by now, meanwhile these retards win the genetic lottery and choose to OD on niggER drugs

No idea why this needed to be moved, but whatever. This is lifefuel for us.

View attachment 1068738

His mom is allegedly responsible for a lot of the mass censorship that took over YouTube

He looks a bit gay in some of these pics though. College Chads are very often gay.

View attachment 1068741
#PACKWATCH #RIPBOZO SMOKING THAT SUSAN PACK! THATS WHAT THIS BITCH GETS FOR BANNING VIDEOS AND CHANNELS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AYd3Xx2h9E&ab_channel=Swegnemite

Billions of dollars and endless college pussy weren’t enough for chad. Chad never has enough.

And now here comes the anti-fentanyl videos on jewtube

No idea why this needed to be moved, but whatever. This is lifefuel for us.
Could it be that chad's reputation is just as important to incels as white women's (another thread was moved earlier more or less for that reason)

That’s what she gets for fucking up the site

Good riddance and absolute KEKfuel

If I was born Chad I'd be a fucking millionaire by now, meanwhile these retards win the genetic lottery and choose to OD on niggER drugs
If you were born without memories as Chad, you wouldn't have the same desire to improooove

Wahhhh wahhhh boohoo I don't feel bad at all

To be fair it doesn't really matter. Videos don't change anything. Cacs and rich kikes need drugs to cope. Easy mode is too hard for them.
What I hate about the anti-intellectualism of a female domimated promiscuous culture is the requirement to act retarded to fit in

If he tested the quality of the drugs using a machine, he'd be considered a loser and unsexy

You have to "go with the rhythm" and "go with the vibe" and other feminine nonsense.

All the billions of dollars rendered worthless by a line of bad coke. He died having fun, but her lineage is as reproductively unsuccessful as ours

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back