Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope survivalism/prepping

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Is anyone here is into that? I can't help but wonder if the filling of self reliance will eventually give me a little of T boost, knowing you have the ability to kill chad in any moment and survive in the wilderness has to feel really good

External contentduckduckgocom

:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Not prepping per se, but I am very interested in building a self sustaining dwelling. It is possible to generate your own power, source your own water, produce your own heat and food. I like extricating myself from the system, but please don't mistake me more somebody who prepares bugout bags and daydreams of a zombie apocalypse.

Not prepping per se, but I am very interested in building a self sustaining dwelling. It is possible to generate your own power, source your own water, produce your own heat and food. I like extricating myself from the system, but please don't mistake me more somebody who prepares bugout bags and daydreams of a zombie apocalypse.
Do you live in the western world? I really have to wonder why would anyone think at this point that this part of the world is not going to become elysium but without the gay space shit?

Elysium

I know you first worlders don't consider latin america as part of the western world but anyway, let me tell you, these countries are starting to collapse right fucking now, we are having the biggest brain drain in our modern history, everybody (that is educated or has money) is leaving, shit is getting scary, cities are so fucking violent right now, it's like we are back to 3 or 4 decades in the past

Do you live in the western world? I really have to wonder why would anyone think at this point that this part of the world is not going to become elysium but without the gay space shit?

View attachment 517627

I know you first worlders don't consider latin america as part of the western world but anyway, let me tell you, these countries are starting to collapse right fucking now, we are having the biggest brain drain in our modern history, everybody (that is educated or has money) is leaving, shit is getting scary, cities are so fucking violent right now, it's like we are back to 3 or 4 decades in the past

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that you are within latin america watching latin american countries collapse from within? Intelligent and credential workers are leaving latin americas for the west? Or leaving the west for latin america? I am within the western anglosphere.

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that you are within latin america watching latin american countries collapse from within? Intelligent and credential workers are leaving latin americas for the west? Or leaving the west for latin america? I am within the western anglosphere.
Yes, to the first part.

latin amarica is collapsing, everybody is escaping to USA/canada/europe

like half of my family is already making plans to leave (my family is around 50 members)

I won't leave because I don't want to become an even bigger manlet in germanic countries

It's better to be the biggest fish of the aquarium than a nobody in the sea, that's my long term strategy here, life will become so bad that eventually I will be swimming with JB pussy desperate for a resemblance of a "normal" life again

Yes, I am building a shelter in my basement and stocking up on 25yr shelf life canned food and water. Learning as I go