Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Survey: More than Two-Thirds of Millennial Women Have Turned Down Sex Because of Concerns About Vaginal Scent

I think I might have remembered reading that. I actually think your post is where I got the concept from myself and I've thought of it that way since. Either way, 100% true.

I don't care how good women have it, I'd never want to switch, never felt envy, imagine waking up one day and your only purpose is to be holes, that shit is suicide worthy, and the only reason most women don't kill themselves due to this, is like I said in that post:

if you had your mind wiped and were reborn as a woman in this era, you'd be alright with it, ONLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A FRAME OF REFERENCE FROM BEING A MAN.

They don't have a frame of reference from being a man, any man who wakes up a woman, and isn't a fag or bi, is going to want to kill himself, and he likely will, the reverse not so much, a woman waking up a man, is an upgrade to her existence, men only struggle today do to having to exist in the illusion that is society with all these new rules and restrictions and mind games we have to play, strip away all that shit and its clear whose existence is better

Don't worry Frothy! Your armor is shining bright as ever! Stand strong for m'lady! She will surely reward you!

man-in-knights-armour-costume-flexing-muscles-against-white-portrait-picture-id200553407-001

Survey of 1,000 nationally representative U.S. women ages 18-65 in July 2019 conducted by Wakefield Research for Vagisil
Frothy is such an interesting user, half of the shit he says makes no sense and is infuriating, he’s oldcel so makes sense

I seen foids make fun and ripped each other regarding smelly pussy during fights and arguments. They just constantly at each other's throat.

This is the best post on incels.co. Period.
Gonna bookmark this and when I feel bored I just throw it in some foids face.
If they get mad it makes my day.

This is the best post on incels.co. Period.
Gonna bookmark this and when I feel bored I just throw it in some foids face.
If they get mad it makes my day.

Lmao keep us posted if you get any angry body-positivity warriors coming at you

Lol this is bullshit. In other words, they turned down sex with their sub-8 partner because of lack of tingles and rationalized it with "vaginal scent"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back