Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Surrogates" the movie

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I just finished watching Surrogates again, I saw it years ago but had completely forgotten all about it. After discovering the blackpill it is a VERY different experience to watch it.
I LOVE nature and am an extreme anarchist and atheist in my beliefs; so I would like the world to go back to its natural state it was in hundreds of thousands of years ago before mankind created society. So I can´t help but feel the contradiction within me for the hypocrisy I am about to tell you.

Imagine a world with surrogates where we could become whoever we want to be, we could look EXACTLY like we wanted to and even choose our own height and skin color.
Since I am an extreme atheist I also don´t believe in religion at all nor do I believe in reincarnation. I actually view religion as a mental illness but I won´t get into that now. So anyways, when our lives are over we are just gone and all the elements our body is made up off will be recollected to the earth to be used once again.

And since the only chance for me to experience a life as a 10/10 is to have a surrogate, it truly makes me yearn for that possibility. To become a PERFECT looking person without any physical problems at all "because I also suffer from many psychical problems too", and the only way to achieve that would be to have a surrogate. No medical problems no ugly face or body. Just imagine how euphoric it would be to go from subhuman to demi-god like that, with tons of validation and the life we all desire and some of us might feel entitled to. To feel the positive looks and maybe even cat calls from the opposite sex, to walk past a mirror and LOVE what you see; your beautiful body, beautiful face and the feeling of superiority by being tall, it must truly be an amazing experience. But A subhuman like me will never experience anything even remotely close to that kind of life.The closest anyone can come to this is in our dreams when we sleep.

Here is a link to the trailer, if you haven´t seen it I highly recommend it.

This is already becoming a reality with VR.

It is getting closer, and I think it WILL become a reality in the future. It is clear to see that humanity is going in that direction already.

I think we are about 20-30 years off from transcending human bodies. At a certain point the wealthy will first have the option to transfer their mind to another form. I remember seeing that movie a while back, maybe it deserves a rewatch.

Technology already exists that can transfer rough images from the brain as well as the brain sending though signals converted to text. Once the physical aspect is advanced it will work, unfortunately the AI is far ahead.

In the end it will be the detriment to society, probably like something out of the matrix. Eventually so many people will be in "surrogates" and not in their original body that it will seem odd if you are not.

Exactly. And the surrogates will most likely even be able to reproduce with each other.

Last edited: