Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surrogacy - a way for incels to reproduce?

I

incel4life

Captain
I was reading about Cristiano Ronaldo and I noticed that his middle two children (and probably also his oldest child) were conceived using a method known as "surrogate pregnancy". Basically, they collect your semen and pay some slut to become pregnant with your sperm (in a lab, without sex).

Today, however, we can reveal the truth about Ronaldo’s unconventional, motherless family.

The twins were conceived in a laboratory and born to a surrogate mother. This was ascertained from the publicly accessible case file in the Superior Court of California, San Diego, where part of Ronaldo’s surname, dos Santos Aveiro, was misspelt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4676080/How-Cristiano-Ronaldo-created-brood-mini-mes.html

I don't want to die without having propagated my genes, so if I reach 40 or so childless, I might do this.

Way to throw your genes in the garbage. Not yours of course, I mean CR7

I would donate sperm (more for the money tbh I don't care about spreading my awful manlet incel genes) but I am too much of a manlet to get accepted. Legit they require you to be a certain height if you want to donate sperm.

nope.
the demands for sperm donations are ridicules. you have to be blond hair blue eyes to get accepted

nope.
the demands for sperm donations are ridicules. you have to be blond hair blue eyes to get accepted
Dont' forget not balding

nope.

This isn't sperm donation - it's the opposite. Sperm donation is when women pay a genetically superior Chad to become pregnant with his sperm. Surrogacy is when a subhuman pays a slut large sums of money to become pregnant with his kid.

Why do you want to pass your shit genes away?? Do you want to create another subhuman who will have a terrible life??

Or do you want just to use him as a bet object to see if he will have his mother stacey face or your sub5 incel face?? O_o

No woman would want to be inseminated with the genes of a incel even if the baby will be given up immediately after birth.

I once heard that a family asked to do it and the friend did it free of charge

Interesting, but not for me.

Jumping from incel to parent seems like jumping from level 1 to the final boss straight away.

I'm thinking of doing this. I want children.