Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surrender to your fate

F

Feeshtu

Officer
I am relatively new here. But I’ve read quite a number of posts.

It seems that there are a lot of incels who still cling to hope.

They still go to the gym to lose weight and build muscle so they can look good.
And no, I don’t believe they’re doing it just to get healthy.

They still talk about various surgeries. All looks enhancing surgeries, of course.

But then they say “it’s over” or “it never began”.

Well, it is over. If you have to “work on yourself” to get women….then it’s over.

But not because these strategies wouldn’t work.
I’ve known guys who became gym enthusiasts who later got girlfriends.
And other looks enhancing tactics may work too.

But it’s over because the only females you will attract are trash. The foids who have been sluts and cheaters. Who have already had dozens of boyfriends and 300 different dicks.
Who have 5 kids from 4 different fathers.

And that’s if you’re “lucky” enough to get a girlfriend at all.

The very few decent females are married and had kids already. The females who married their highschool or college boyfriends and stayed loyal.

I will acquire a reproduction unit or die trying, there is no third state.

Incels should still looksmax tbh, not to get a GF because its over, but because of the Halo Effect, at least if you look like a normie you will not suffer that much, isn't? :feelsbadman:

1st off: I don't work out to attract toilets, I know it's over forever
I work out because my work says I have to and I want to mogg these other niggers for cope, mang even though no one gives 1 fuck if ur not chad

2nd: ok GrAY.

3rd:
Well, it is over. If you have to “work on yourself” to get women….then it’s over.

If this was fucking true, I would be fucking king of chads because I bet I could mogg half this forum in deadlift, and beat a decent amount in a plank, pushups, and run
I literally could mogg some chads if I tried hard enough and I still can't get shiet because of the stupid ass blackpill, mang. And I don't just chase noodle toilets, I've tried with every FUCKING race. noodles and cumskins hate me because I am violent, thuggy and scary and have no money. spics hate me because we gangbeefmaxx and look ugly af with them and sheboons hate me because I am not thugg enough and don't look like the monkey nigga tyrone

IT'S FUCKING OVER

I will either get a toilet, or I will die trying.

I am relatively new here. But I’ve read quite a number of posts.

It seems that there are a lot of incels who still cling to hope.

They still talk about various surgeries. All looks enhancing surgeries, of course.

But then they say “it’s over” or “it never began”.

But it’s over because the only females you will attract are trash. The foids who have been sluts and cheaters. Who have already had dozens of boyfriends and 300 different dicks.
Who have 5 kids from 4 different fathers.

And that’s if you’re “lucky” enough to get a girlfriend at all.

The very few decent females are married and had kids already. The females who married their highschool or college boyfriends and stayed loyal.
That's what I've been thinking. And the agepill plays a big role in it. Because if you "ascend" lookswise in your late twenties, you still won't get teenage love. The only women left are non virgins. And no young girl wants to marry a weirdo with a dodgy past. And if you tell them that you had surgeries and used to be incel then their attraction will be lost completely.

With a lot of dark triad maxing there might be a tiny chance. But without being dark triad it's impossible.

I accepted that it is over. But then I still get up the next day and my brain dreams of incredibly unlikely scenarios which then give me some delusional form of hope.

It is hard to accept that my life will be pain from now on until I die.