Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surprisingly I saw a lot of young WMAF couples in my city today

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Normally I don’t see any or only old ugly ones. Today I saw several young noodle hoes with their young white bfs. All the white guys were decent looking, the gooks were slim but nothing special facially. They also acted pretty arrogant just like white foids. It was their white bfs that seemed more submissive kek.

The threshold for JBW has become higher over the past few years. Now you need to be a HTN minimum to get a ok looking Asian foid and there’s no guarantee she’ll treat you well. If you’re ugly, forget about it.

WMAF couples piss me off so much. I HATE noodlewhores. Biggest race traitors ever

What the fuck is that ??

Soon Europe will be Asia:feelsaww:

Normally I don’t see any or only old ugly ones. Today I saw several young noodle hoes with their young white bfs. All the white guys were decent looking, the gooks were slim but nothing special facially. They also acted pretty arrogant just like white foids. It was their white bfs that seemed more submissive kek.

The threshold for JBW has become higher over the past few years. Now you need to be a HTN minimum to get a ok looking Asian foid and there’s no guarantee she’ll treat you well. If you’re ugly, forget about it.
I saw a lot of CM/WF couples

Which city

I don't get that, tbh. Though maybe those guys just don't have a choice. Don't get me wrong: if an Asian foid wanted to date me, I wouldn't refuse, ofc. JFL. I'm just saying I prefer foids of my race.