Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surprised there isnt a suicide epidemic yet on the horizon.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
With job automation coming and heavy outsourcing to 3rd world countries already happening, I'm very surprised we don't have a suicide epidemic approaching.

Soon enough every job is going to be replaced by bots or already taken by whoever will work for the least amount of money. With no universal income we will all be fucked and the politicians won't give a shit because it won't effect them at all as they will pass some bullshit law protecting their jobs only.

I don't see how anyone could have any semblance of hope for the future

Last edited:
Just have a positive mindset inkwell! :soy::soy::soy:

I know like 3 normie people who died via suicide

More with multiple attempts.

I just don't think it's talked about. Like at all

Just have a positive mindset inkwell! :soy::soy::soy:
When the world is burning and crumbling to ash around us it is impossible to have anything positive lol

I know like 3 normie people who died via suicide

More with multiple attempts.

I just don't think it's talked about. Like at all
Why would it be? If funding research doesn't relate to war or cancer the government doesn't give a single fuck.

correct, the (((media))) doesn't care about male suicide
Kikemedia just wants less competition in the gene pool so they won't make male suicides get any headlines

It's so hard to believe in anything anymore. I don't know how the religioncels do it man.

It's so hard to believe in anything anymore. I don't know how the religioncels do it man.
Brainwashing if we being honest. Generation after Generation of a family believing in a white man in the sky with all mighty powers and judgement, not a single member of your family questions it so you don't either. Those that do question are exiled from the family to make a mock sense of contentment in the belief. It's pretty fucked up and anyone trying to tell truths are immediately an enemy of your religion/church.

Brainwashing if we being honest. Generation after Generation of a family believing in a white man in the sky with all mighty powers and judgement, not a single member of your family questions it so you don't either. Those that do question are exiled from the family to make a mock sense of contentment in the belief. It's pretty fucked up and anyone trying to tell truths are immediately an enemy of your religion/church.
Trannies and churches use the same tactics to indoctrinate our youth via brainwashing and vilify the people that dare question their "all mighty" truth.

With job automation coming and heavy outsourcing to 3rd world countries already happening, I'm very surprised we don't have a suicide epidemic approaching.

Soon enough every job is going to be replaced by bots or already taken by whoever will work for the least amount of money. With no universal income we will all be fucked and the politicians won't give a shit because it won't effect them at all as they will pass some bullshit law protecting their jobs only.

I don't see how anyone could have any semblance of hope for the future
We can't get Universal income because the politicians don't want to give it to niggers. They don't mind us starving to death as long as niggers die with us. I wouldn't mind their plan if I wasn't a broke subhuman.

Big pharma keeps us sedated with jewpills

We can't get Universal income because the politicians don't want to give it to niggers. They don't mind us starving to death as long as niggers die with us. I wouldn't mind their plan if I wasn't a broke subhuman.
Yeah it really sucks to be a white man in poverty.