Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

surprise surprise, the assasin wasn't a spic antifa member. but a white republican guy

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★

my point has been proven. anyone with common sense knows that it couldnt have been antifa or some other left wing group, as they rarely commit terror attacks

Last edited:
Trump wants to ban NEETbuxx, i wish the shooter had better aim!

whites in us are indoctrinated with self hate and liberalism ideology

dude was 150 yards away and the crowd saw him before he shot?

He is antifa according to this: https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/thomas-crooks/

And your article didn't specify his political affiliations at all.

But he looks like an incel. :feelshaha:

Democrats should be grateful it wasn't an illegal immigrant, as the shooting happened right when Trump was showing a chart showing the rise in illegal immigration. That would have been too perfect. Or a transformer.

He donated to progressive causes. Also, antifa ran riot during 2020. Leftists also shot up that baseball game

my point has been proven. anyone with common sense knows that it couldnt have been antifa or some other left wing group, as they rarely commit terror attacks
t.
special-dumb.gif

His glasses weren't that bad, so I've been told

Trump wants to ban NEETbuxx, i wish the shooter had better aim!
This. Trump is a bad president for American NEETs but great for Europoors. Like nigga, I know that war is profitable for the United States of Gay, but like meat is too expensive....

I want to be able to eat hotdogs like before, I til my tummy explodes.

He is antifa according to this: https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/thomas-crooks/

And your article didn't specify his political affiliations at all.

But he looks like an incel. :feelshaha:

Democrats should be grateful it wasn't an illegal immigrant, as the shooting happened right when Trump was showing a chart showing the rise in illegal immigration. That would have been too perfect. Or a transformer.
He registered as republican but probably only to vote against Trump in the primary. OP didn't look into it further than that, it's very clear he is a leftist.

He registered as republican but probably only to vote against Trump in the primary. OP didn't look into it further than that, it's very clear he is a leftist.

Hes a leftist this is fake news from a kike website

He's registered as a Republican but donated $15 to the Democrats. These facts appear to have been confirmed. And he was wearing a pro-gun shirt.