Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surgerymaxxing discord server is one of the realistic and mentally ill places on the internet

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Surgerymaxxing discord server is one of the realistic and mentally ill places on the internet

Insane there’s a bunch of guys who have figured out this dating market system so well

That we will break our legs, break our skulls, soft maxx into the most attractive phenotype possible, geomaxx to the best place for them specific genetics

Is it me or is that just insane

Like really crazy

yeah, I totally agree. Being on a discord server is insane and really crazy.

They are bluepillers. All looksmaxxers are bluepilled, they deny genetic determinism which is the core of the blackpill. No amount of surgery will change their life or our lives.

They are bluepillers. All looksmaxxers are bluepilled, they deny genetic determinism which is the core of the blackpill. No amount of surgery will change their life or our lives.
why won’t surgery change their life?

If I got LL + moved country my dating life would skyrocket from nothing

That’s overcoming genetic predeterminism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back