Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Surgerymaxx for ascension

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
It looks like its the only hope...
Maxx

Jesus Christ I need to get my surgery scheduled now. Problem is I don't think it'll do much for me like it did for that guy, but a subhuman like myself can only hope.

"Just surgerymaxx bro"
Bogdanoffs Son

Looks determine the quality of your life imo. Other factors also but looks transcend money because paying for surgeries won't work for everyone.

Reads like a larp tbhbthbthbthbthbthbtbhtbhtbhbthbthbthbthbthbthbhtbhthbtbhthbthbthbhtbhbthbthbthbtbhthbthbhbthbt

All I want is the love of a Japanese woman, I couldn't give a damn if randys bag my groceries twice with a smile on their face.

I have a plan to surgerymaxx but I have some problems with my looks that can't be fixed with surgery....... at best I will reach normie tier :feelsrope:

I’m gonna get cheekbone surgery and eye area surgery when I can afford it. I was even thinking of doing a hair transplant too to bring my hairline even closer so my forehead doesn’t look as huge.

Maybe if I had been told at 14 and had a drill sergeant like adult presence in my life to keep me disciplined and focused for 10+ years of schoolmaxxxing and wagemaxxxing required to get all the surgeries needed at an age early enough to fully enjoy.

i need a rhinoplasty and jaw/chin implants...:incel:

Moneymaxxing for surgeries and steroids boyos. You know what to do.

I want plastic surgeries. Good ones.

Need rhinoplasty and cheek implants

Potent revolutionfuel. Taxpaid surgeries for truecels and democratically controlled workspaces to stop wagecucking now.

Last edited:
Gotta moneymaxx first

Pics for proof needed or it's 100% a larp. By the time you hit 17 surgerys you're more likely to hit Michael Jackson tier than Chad tier