Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Surgery on eyes nose and jaw

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I need surgery on stuff like ears and even lips too cuz they're fucking massive like a niggers even tho I'm white and I have a rlly bad issue with my skin which means even with surgery the maximum I could ever get to is 4/10.

But my jaw, eyes and nose are my main bad thingys that I can change.

So my jaw is slightly recessed but the main problem is how incredibly fucking narrow it is

My nose is fucking massive and weirdly shaped and everyone Ive come across has made at least one comment on it

My eyes are terrible. I've been called numerous nicknames like mesut ozil buscemi a drug dealer heroine addict modric all cuz my eyes are fucking terrible. My entire upper eyelid is on display and some of my bottom eyelid is too and to make it worse my eyes are widely spaced.

So those 3 main things above how much would it probs cost in total for surgery on all of dem.

Obviously this will be less accurate then wot ppl say on looksmax but there are probs still ppl on here who will know or can at least make an estimate

can u change ur eye area?

I've been called numerous nicknames like mesut ozil buscemi a drug dealer heroine addict modric all cuz my eyes are fucking terrible.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: over for buscemicels

can u change ur eye area?
U can I don't know how well u can do it or if u is able to do it permanently.

One guy on looksmax got upper eyelid fillers and omg he looked so much fucking better but apparently you'd have to get it redone like every 2 years for some reason

I've been called numerous nicknames like mesut ozil buscemi a drug dealer heroine addict modric all cuz my eyes are fucking terrible.
erfuel
One guy on looksmax got upper eyelid fillers and omg he looked so much fucking better but apparently you'd have to get it redone like every 2 years for some reason
bc the body reabsorbs the filler, but who cares man

All the surgery in the world will not allow you to compete with Chad.

Massive cope.

"Even thought I'm white"

Nice joke

I'd need to get a brand new skull if I wanted surgery that would improve me