Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surgery is only worth it if it could turn you into a chad

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Sadly I’ve never seen a single case which shows a incel to chad ascension (not even a normie to chad one). Even if you have saved enough money for surgery by your late 20s/early 30s, it will most likely only ascend your looks by 0.5-1 point which foids won’t even notice irl. Your overall life quality won’t improve significantly either despite all the pain you’ve endured.

I disagree. I think you should try everything that will improve your looks, even if it's by as much as .05 - 1 point it's worth it.

05 - 1 point
Unless that improves your life significantly, otherwise I don’t understand why bother. If I spend 5-10k on looksmaxxing only to become from being invisible to being invisible I don’t get the point

height surgery isn't worth it, but other surgies like jaw and face stuff is worth it if you can afford

Unless that improves your life significantly, otherwise I don’t understand why bother. If I spend 5-10k on looksmaxxing only to become from being invisible to being invisible I don’t get the point
if you're from 1st world country what difference does 10k mean? it's not that much money, if it'll make your life better

Jaw Surgery is worth it. all the good pussy is gone by your 20’s though

Surgery only works on women or good looking guys who need some things tweaking like their nose, incels end up looking more odd and weird like a cartoon cat man.

if it'll make your life better
Not even that is sure. Assuming everything goes well without me getting a relapse or ending up looking uncanny I’d be a low tier to mid tier normie at best - in his 30s. To make friends or get a gf I’d still need a lot of social skills which I don’t have, and it’s too late for me to develop them too.

If someone has counter-arguments to the original post then please provide photographs of these successful cases, I'm genuinely curious. :feelsokman:

Choosing the right surgery that will bring the greatest benefit at the lowest possible cost is what matters most here. Much is said about the jaw on the blackpill forums, and little is said about the eye area, cheekbones, nose width and teeth.

Fixing your teeth, by the way, and whitening brings a great benefit at a very low cost, compared to other surgeries.

Rhinoplasty is another surgery that brings a very good benefit at a low cost.

You have to see the specific case to know if it's worth having a surgery or if it's just over.