Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surgery goes against nature

Living in today's world goes against nature, too.

This the reason why people are doing surgery, just saying

women's actions today go against nature. Surgery does go against nature though, but would rather potentially ascend then dying never tried

women's actions today go against nature. Surgery does go against nature though, but would rather potentially ascend then dying never tried
women are pushing evolution rn probably more than they ever had through their extremely selective choice. On the other hand there are more ugly girls with chads worsening the genes of the man

Ethnics wouldn't exist without arranged marriage, our existence goes against nature.

Haha you can see why I thought what I thought. Anyway, believe it or not; plastic surgery has been around since at least Ancient Egypt.
I imagine where Cleopatra‘s nose came from?

return to monky or death
220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpeg

Human beings are part of natural so everything we do is as natural as s beaver building a dam to catch fish. Or a spider makes a web to catch insects

Human beings are part of natural so everything we do is as natural as s beaver building a dam to catch fish. Or a spider makes a web to catch insects
evolution always happened through the chance of survival and the „female choice“. So surgery is basically rigging the system. You‘re making a good point tho
return to monky or death
220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpeg
what a chad he was

evolution always happened through the chance of survival and the „female choice“. So surgery is basically rigging the system. You‘re making a good point tho
No evolution or natural selection isn't happen anymore to humans
If it did then you and I wouldn't exist

No evolution or natural selection isn't happen anymore to humans
If it did then you and I wouldn't exist
no. literally every living species now and and ever had its „incels“. evolution happened because they didn‘t procreate, the genetically superior on the other hand did
She was Greek by blood, wasn't she?
yes. Hyperborean

Who is that cumskin?
you're aginst the modern world and you don't know who the unabomber is?

the average niggers iq is 70, this guy was 170

Last edited:
you're aginst the modern world and you don't know who the unabomber is?

the average niggers iq is 70, this guy was 170
I didn't know what he looked like. So that's him. I thought it was some alt-right coping cumskin.

hence why im against it tbh

Yea and me not beating and rapeing the first women I find alone is against nature too, but we live in a civilized society so we have to adapt to it so we can pass on our genes if they are "undesirable" or not.

So does the gross manufactured food we eat

Getting your face mutilated to (maybe) please foids better shouldn't be a requirement to have sex and relationships, especially if you're not even deformed to begin with.

everything nowdays is against the nature. abortion, pills, meds, cars, factories. just go back to cave theory.