Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Surgery for personality???

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Howdy y'all

Today, I, UBCERCEL shall show you how personality change is done.

1st step.
SKULL RESHAPING SURGERY
Custom Implant Scalp Scar Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

Skull Reshaping Picture 27b 300x191

Back of head Augmentation Skull Reshaping 3

F048 003a 9781455753284

2nd step.
LEG LENGTHENING SURGERY
Open uri20120806 1948 16d30mj

8f6605eb3072d7cdf74a48ed7277d44c  health fitness

Here we can see pajeet becoming chadpreet
Nikhil Surgery 3x2

3rd step.
LEFORT III
Le fort iii and monobloc advancement treated by distraction osteogenesis craniofacial surgical

F046 005 9781455753284

Lefort advancement

See? Misgoyny VANISHED, toxic masculinity VANISHED

I'd like cucktears input on this personality guide as it is inspired by their HIGH IQ advice.

This is a guide on how to be yourself and not be entitled to sex gents.

Cheers.

Just fork over >$80k to have all your bones shattered and rearranged, bro!

it´s so easy. We just need to get a Lefort III. Might get one during my lunchbreak tomorrow.

I wonder if lefort 3 would cure my sinus problems and headaches

Whose paying me the MONNNEEEEY?

"personality" is just a symptom of being a chad not the reason

Fuck those images are disgusting

How tf does skull surgery works?? It looks dangerous as hell

Meanwhile, there isn't any penis enlargement surgery that increases the erect length. Worst defect you can have is a small penis.

How tf does skull surgery works?? It looks dangerous as hell
Ofc lol, a nick to the brain will send you to hell.
I thinks it invovles removing muscles from the scalp. Implants, cutting and pasting bones from the skull, just improvise tbh
Meanwhile, there isn't any penis enlargement surgery that increases the erect length. Worst defect you can have is a small penis.
Depends how small I can look up methods for you.

Just lol at ur gifs brah

Depends how small I can look up methods for you.

4.7 erect. Btw, do you think exercises like jelqing can help me add an inch or two or is it all bs?

4.7 erect. Btw, do you think exercises like jelqing can help me add an inch or two or is it all bs?
Just lol ur salvable.
Jelquing does help but I heards it may be a little dangerous.
@RageAgainstTDL is an expert on the topic, so better ask him tbh
@outherebrothers is 1.5 inches erect so you should stop acting like it's over

Just lol ur salvable.
Jelquing does help but I heards it may be a little dangerous.
@RageAgainstTDL is an expert on the topic, so better ask him tbh
@outherebrothers is 1.5 inches erect so you should stop acting like it's over

Stretching with extenders like the Phallosan for length (plus a little girth) and Bathmate for girth are the two safest approaches. Jelqing has a high injury rate.

My dick's max natural erection is up by 1/8" girth since starting Bathmate 3-5x/week a few weeks ago. That might sound negligible, but it's really not. You can absolutely see and feel the difference. Another 1/4" girth on top of that and I hit the Magnum condom size and women's ideal preference for girth.

Final goal for me is maybe 5.1-5.2" girth if I can so just in case I'm not fully hard it's still "big". I'm not worried about length so I'll deal with that after. Just doing girth for now.

high IQ, can you make a post next on how to whitemaxx as ethnics?

high IQ, can you make a post next on how to whitemaxx as ethnics?

It's almost impossible. Skin lightening is a multibillion dollar industry but it's mostly fraud.

Kojic acid soap will reduce pigmentation a bit but not much.

Hydroquinone can lighten you but also turn your skin blue or make it rot if you use it too much.

Very hard to do.

Only legit whitemaxing is New Eyes Laser to change eye color and we don't have much long term safety data. People say it makes their eyes more light sensitive so they have to wear sunglasses more. And you won't get a bright blue/green if you have dark eyes. It will still be very dark in the end, but with some color. But definitely something I want either way.

Leg lengthening and a hair transplant would annihilate all perceived misogyny.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back