Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Surgery can turn anyone into chad

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Untitled

Surgery doesn't work for everyone. Plus results like that are 1/100. 20-30% of jaw/maxilla surgery results in severe complications

THIS! I want orthoganthic surgery and possibly genio so bad. I have 10k and insurance my dream is to get it this winter.

jesus, I can't believe he lived minimum 25 years looking like that, I would've killed myself if I looked like him.
Surgerymaxxing is legit

Surgery doesn't work for everyone. Plus results like that are 1/100. 20-30% of jaw/maxilla surgery results in severe complications

There's a surgery for pretty much anything
(except manletism ofcourse - if manlet then its over)
But pretty much anything on your face can be fixed with enough money

he´s still invisible to women.

There's a surgery for pretty much anything
(except manletism ofcourse - if manlet then its over)
But pretty much anything on your face can be fixed with enough money
How do you fix bad eye area, high set eyebrows or upper eyelid exposure? Aside from canthopexy there is not much you can do for eye area

How do you fix bad eye area, high set eyebrows or upper eyelid exposure? Aside from canthopexy there is not much you can do for eye area

you can get eyebrow transplant and canthoplasty

Won't be as good as a naturally low and straight, protruded brow ridge but its better than nothing

cant get muscle implants can get steroids or growth hormone but synthol and other shit dosnt look the same trust me neither do implants don't look organic in the slightest

His front profile wasn't that bad to begin with.

His looks have improved greatly, but he is far from being attractive to women, he looks like a normie.

from incel to normie. Congrats, now he can betabux a landwhale

not chad. Even the guy in the left of the gigachad in your avi is merely chadlite.

From lower tier normie to upper normie yup i bet hes knee deep in poon rn.

Jfl at you

That far left pic is painful to look at.