Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Supression of internet is near

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
After the last incidents i bet edgy websited will be gigamonitored and most likely shut down in the future.Can you imagine living in a world,which irl u have absolutely nothing to do rather than spending your time in forums,they get shut down meanwhile shit like kikebook and cuckgram exist without anyone touching them?

Crazy shit is happening every day in the streets of Jamaica queens

They tried this in 2012 with SOPA. If you threaten websites with punishment for the actions of their users, the websites will get mad.

I'm not saying Twitter cares about non-progressives, but I am saying if the government tells Twitter "If we see anything non-progressive, even if you mean to catch it, we will punish you," Twitter will suddenly wanna fight for their right to be a website to host anything.

If they take away my last plEasuRe in my life, I will try everything to take theirs too.

After the last incidents i bet edgy websited will be gigamonitored and most likely shut down in the future.Can you imagine living in a world,which irl u have absolutely nothing to do rather than spending your time in forums,they get shut down meanwhile shit like kikebook and cuckgram exist without anyone touching them?
Don´t forget JooTube.
Videos and comments will get flagged and deleted harder, than the two towers at Jew York.
Channels disappearing...
What a shitshow.

Make skype groups or secret facebook groups where those who knew what was can build conections with those with potential.

If they take away my last plEasuRe in my life, I will try everything to take theirs too.
War is ON.
Motherfuckers !!!
They tried this in 2012 with SOPA. If you threaten websites with punishment for the actions of their users, the websites will get mad.

I'm not saying Twitter cares about non-progressives, but I am saying if the government tells Twitter "If we see anything non-progressive, even if you mean to catch it, we will punish you," Twitter will suddenly wanna fight for their right to be a website to host anything.
Oh boy....
I remember that...
Specially from TJ.

Megaupload didn´t survive that fiasco, since they had the delete button to begin with.
You get to act like a fascist fuck >>>>>>>>>>>>> Having power at your local CIA brainwash center
Thankfully, we have MEGA, it is basically a new Megaupload, and others that have risen up to the surface, which are on par in terms of quality with MEGA.
It was a war the Internet clearly WON by a land mile.

Last edited:
I think this site will be taken down because of these incidents

Its impossible. The internet is an open Project. For example, The Tor network can't even be shut down by the creators. Same can be said for mastodon forks like the new gab.

Web browsers can access any IP address. Web browsers are open

I think this site will be taken down because of these incidents
Saw some wannabe 'funny' posts got deleted today so the mods know what they do. @MarriedAndLookin4Fun risked getting banned tbh

If this place goes down, I'll just go to IT, because they'll find our bunker faster than most of us.

They love incel discussion more than most of us.

We will start using PS4 game chat on some obscure game no one plays

Yes, censorship is increasingly fierce. Let's see if we can make a plan b in case this page is removed.

Saw some wannabe 'funny' posts got deleted today so the mods know what they do. @MarriedAndLookin4Fun risked getting banned tbh
The mods can suck my dick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back