Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Supposedly i will become a father.Do you guys think you could take care of a child?

do you think you could take care of a child?

• Yes

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • no

Votes: 34 73.9%

• Total voters
Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
A few months ago my mother had a dream,and in this dream she saw me carrying a female baby.Now,this would all be fine if it was just a dream but unfortunely my mother has had quite a few dreams that predicted real life events(no need to talk about them here).Still i assume this dream is nothing more then a dream,but supposing that it isn't,how would i even be able to marry a girl and have a "kid" with her?

Maybe i adopted the kid(no child agency would ever allow me to adopt a kid unless i was a millionaire or something),or maybe i got cucked who knows,but still that implies betabuxxing qualities.Or maybe the world then would have have changed considerably and i somehow a virgin neet got the responbility of taking care of a foid(who might or might not be my child).Anyway,it's somewhat pointless and crazy to think about it,but as i am a neet with barely any copes you always end up thinking more then one ought to about x stuff.

A few months ago my mother had a dream,and in this dream she saw me carrying a female baby.Now,this would all be fine if it was just a dream but unfortunely my mother has had quite a few dreams that predicted real life events(no need to talk about them here).Still i assume this dream is nothing more then a dream,but supposing that it isn't,how would i even be able to marry a girl and have a "kid" with her?

Maybe i adopted the kid(no child agency would ever allow me to adopt a kid unless i was a millionaire or something),or maybe i got cucked who knows,but still that implies betabuxxing qualities.Or maybe the world then would have have changed considerably and i somehow a virgin neet got the responbility of taking care of a foid(who might or might not be my child).Anyway,it's somewhat pointless and crazy to think about it,but as i am a neet with barely any copes you always end up thinking more then one ought to about x stuff.
:feelswhat:

Dregster666

The meaning of dream was her wishing you were born a girl instead, who would have probably given her grandkids by now.

The meaning of dream was her wishing you were born a girl instead, who would have probably given her grandkids by now.
never understood dreams and don't think i ever will.I do find it funny that she thinks i am some kind of shy chad who will suddendly find a girl if he just goes out.

I did not read because I do not care.

dresgster2.gif​

You will get a wife and the child will look like this
C93AD50E 0240 4A55 B3DC 7397716BB55A

View attachment 426430
kek.I actually asked my mother what the skin colour of the baby was.she said white.Considering she considers most portuguese white this could mean the baby could have very tanned skin but not enough to be considered black or even latino.

View attachment 426430
:feelskek:

no wouldn't ever have a kid, as immoral for ugly to reproduce, and if I did would rid myself of it.

I thought about something remotely similar the other day and even wanted to start a topic here, but then changed my mind. I was also thinking if I (or someone like me) could be a good father figure (not necessarily a bio father), if life turned some way that I would have no choice (e.g. parents die in a car accident and I am the only relative to the younger bro or sis kind of situation). I would probably be able to care enough so that he/she could survive, but I honestly have no clue what to do (or not to do) to raise a person with "normal" views on the world, especially if it's a boy

Ask her if you stole the baby from somewhere.

But seriously though, yes, I think so - rearing a child I mean.

Ask her if you stole the baby from somewhere.

But seriously though, yes, I think so - rearing a child I mean.
no in the dream the only thing that she saw was me with a female baby.And she is also extremely convinced and came out of the dream convinced that she was my daughter.

I would like to be a father,but if i am honest i am not sure i could do a good job.A female listening to her ugly father and caring about what he says is quite hard to picture.anyway,i am a ugly virgin neet,and unless i win the lottery i don't see myself with anyone till the day i die.

no in the dream the only thing that she saw was me with a female baby.And she is also extremely convinced and came out of the dream convinced that she was my daughter.

I would like to be a father,but if i am honest i am not sure i could do a good job.A female listening to her ugly father and caring about what he says is quite hard to picture.anyway,i am a ugly virgin neet,and unless i win the lottery i don't see myself with anyone till the day i die.
imagine having a daughter

mothers sometimes lie about their dreams to manipulate or guilt-trip their sons.

mothers sometimes lie about their dreams to manipulate or guilt-trip their sons.
i think if that was the case,she would do it more often.Most of the time she acts like i am some random sad chad who can get a girl as long as he just goes out and does stuff.she is a boomer stuck in the 90s,so it's kinda expected.

i think if that was the case,she would do it more often.Most of the time she acts like i am some random sad chad who can get a girl as long as he just goes out and does stuff.she is a boomer stuck in the 90s,so it's kinda expected.
even if she had the dream, dreams aren't prophetic.
it's crazy to think that dreams predict the future; the past occurrences were coincidences.
your mom isn't psychic.

even if she had the dream, dreams aren't prophetic.
it's crazy to think that dreams predict the future; the past occurrences were coincidences.
your mom isn't psychic.
i never said she was.Also unless you know the purpose of dreams,and how they are made i wouldn't be quick to say they couldn't hold some "supernatural" value.In fact,there is more evidence that dreams can be of supernatural origin then there is that they can't be.dreams are a funny thing.Sad that most of my dreams are nightmares or include stuff that i will never have.

i never said she was.Also unless you know the purpose of dreams,and how they are made i wouldn't be quick to say they couldn't hold some "supernatural" value.In fact,there is more evidence that dreams can be of supernatural origin then there is that they can't be.dreams are a funny thing.Sad that most of my dreams are nightmares or include stuff that i will never have.
all right. i think we can't agree on this.
i just find that a lot of my dreams come from various things i've thought about during the day and can be sourced to some focus of mine in the past.
women do tend to believe that their dreams are supernatural messages, and i mostly think this comes from their desire to appear to have secret knowledge. it's very narcissistic.

all right. i think we can't agree on this.
i just find that a lot of my dreams come from various things i've thought about during the day and can be sourced to some focus of mine in the past.
women do tend to believe that their dreams are supernatural messages, and i mostly think this comes from their desire to appear to have secret knowledge. it's very narcissistic.
i am not saying that most dreams aren't bullshit.I am just saying that some dreams are incredibly suspicious and one would have to make a rather large jump to assume it's mere coincidence(e.g the dream told you information which you never heard before,the dream correctly showed what would happen later that day etc etc).Now,many claims of these "dreams" are mostly bullshit,but there are some claims that do make you wonder.As there is no way for me to propely auntheticate them,i will simply assume that there is a rather large chance of these types of dreams being true and so i have to consider them as a possibility.

i do understand that part about narcissism.man and especially women like to believe that they are the best thing ever since bread and butter.Pride and pain is that which i can most expect from society.

Not by myself, I don't even know how to cook for myself.

Not by myself, I don't even know how to cook for myself.
me too man.I guess it wouldn't be hard to learn,but unless i live by myself i really find it hard to see myself in a kitchen

It’s just a dream so I doubt it would mean anything. Maybe it was her desire for you to give her grandkids

No. Definetely not. Have no emotional capabilities for that. Am impatient, not really empathetic, easily angered and am generally speaking not a responsible person that should care of something else at this point (especially not a child) because I missed the important developmental milestones necessary for the transition to real adulthood.

I can give no advice to him - I neither felt the joy of getting a relationship, nor the pain that is associated with its end, there is no capability for me to relate to other people because I never gathered the necessary perspective and the formative experiences for that.

It's also very unlikely that I will ever get a job that hasn't something do with disability hiring (due to Autism). And I am also not a very warm/welcoming person, this was something I always had, I never looked people in the eyes or tried to anything with my parents (like normal children). I cannot do sports with him or something else. I have nothing valuable to teach.

With a baby it would be even worse, because I have shitty coordination skills and would very likely be afraid to hold him. A person like me is unfit to be a parent in mental/physical ways (and these are unchangeable).

Take care

This is how I would "take care" of a child

No. Absolutely no way. I have no paternal instinct whatsoever. I don't have a strong general dislike for kids per se, but I have no desire to be around them for any length of time, and I absolutely fucking cannot stand the noise of babies crying.

Nope. The sound of a whining crying baby pisses me off. That and having it PISS and SHIT everywhere. Not sure why foids want to SHIT out babies. They also burn up all your excess $$$$$ that you could spend on COPES

The kid under my care would die of starvation and probably turn into human jerky for some feral animal to consume. At least my Internet addiction wasn't interrupted.

I just can't bother to give a shit about other humans life tbh as I am struggling so much just to take care of myself.

A few months ago my mother had a dream,and in this dream she saw me carrying a female baby.
That's no dream. That's a nightmare.

Either way, I can easily take care of a child.

That's no dream. That's a nightmare.

Either way, I can easily take care of a child.
i don't know.It would be pretty cute.hopefully she would become a nun or something.i would have to shackle her real nice and hope i would be able to find a virtuos man to marry,if her vocation is marriage that is.

i don't know.It would be pretty cute.hopefully she would become a nun or something.i would have to shackle her real nice and hope i would be able to find a virtuos man to marry,if her vocation is marriage that is.
Maybe with a lot of religion, going to church, communions and confirmations, a bit of Sunday school and catholic or Christian schools?
Slim possibility, but the realistic idea is that she would turn out like the majority of them out there.

Maybe with a lot of religion, going to church, communions and confirmations, a bit of Sunday school and catholic or Christian schools?
Slim possibility, but the realistic idea is that she would turn out like the majority of them out there.
The moment i catch her having premarital sex is the moment i kick her out.I am not supporting whores and never will.But yes,the chances of her turning out like every other whore out there is pretty big.

life on earth is a sad thing...

That is some cuck ass shit fuck taking care of children...I hate kids.

idk. maybe. would never take that on willingly though

I see no point in being a dad and passing on my mediocre ethnic genes also I have no

No

I wouldn't even want children, unless me and their mother are really in love with each other, which sounds just as impossible as me having children at all.