Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Supposed ‘male privilege’ and ‘white privilege’ is just related to women passing the blame on to the rest of the men because Chad is privileged.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, supposed ‘male privilege’ and ‘white privilege’ is just related to women passing the blame on to the rest of the men because Chad is privileged so women are blaming the rest of the men over it so supposed ‘male privilege’ and ‘white privilege’=‘Chad hurt me and gets away with it. I need to blame someone for this at least so I will blame even the men that have nothing to do with the fact Chad gets away with everything’.

Like the topic title says, supposed ‘male privilege’ and ‘white privilege’ is just related to women passing the blame on to the rest of the men because Chad is privileged so women are blaming the rest of the men over it so ‘male privilege’ and ‘white privilege’=‘Chad hurt me and gets away with it, I need to blame someone for this at least’.
Women are more privileged than men these days. JFL at people who still buy into the “women are still oppressed and mistreated bt society!” crap.

Women are more privileged than men these days. JFL at people who still buy into the “women are still oppressed and mistreated bt society!” crap.
No ‘male privilege’ for my locally undesired ass.

"White privilege and all man are bad" whenever a foid says this its entirely cause Chad didnt commit

Like the topic title says, supposed ‘male privilege’ and ‘white privilege’ is just related to women passing the blame on to the rest of the men because Chad is privileged so women are blaming the rest of the men over it so supposed ‘male privilege’ and ‘white privilege’=‘Chad hurt me and gets away with it. I need to blame someone for this at least so I will blame even the men that have nothing to do with the fact Chad gets away with everything’.
No, it's actually a part of Globohomo.

The word privilege implies we have something given to us by others, so the idea is that what we have is not really ours. The problem is that non-Chads are the reason there is civilisation.

Truth. And yet those same exact 'foids who are constantly spouting this type of drivel typically only want Chad themselves: the peak epitome of upper class white male privilege if there ever were one. Stupid holes make zero fucking sense. Part of why they should have never been given equal rights much less the ability to be put in charge of anything.

This should be common sense.
The bottom 80% of men are utterly invisible to women, so whenever women are talking about privilege, patriarchy, gender pay game, or basically ANY male/female difference in males favor they are talking about wealthy, CEOs, athletes, leaders, male models.
Particularly the gender pay gap stuff, they want CEOs to be 50% ( or more) women they absolutely do not give a fuck about 50% of coal miners or bus drivers being women.
Women are a total meme and society WILL collapse attempting to make them satisfied ( because it's impossible to satisfy them by acquiescing to their demands)

They would be right if they replaced "male privilege" with "Chad privilege".

The average woman has insanely more privlieges than the average man, but Chad has more privilege by far than any other class (though he also has more responsibilities than, lets say, a Stacy).

male priviledge = chad priviledge.

great thread