Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suppose you could have your ideal girlfriend. What is she like?

AthleticchixFTW

AthleticchixFTW

Banned
-
My ideal would be athletic, loves ice hockey (Go Stars!), loves basketball, will watch Star Trek with me, and just overall be fun to be around. What's yours?

A virgin who is supportive of and loyal to me. Hopefully competitive too. That' it, that's all. I don't care what she looks like as long as she's not deformed or a landwhale.

She likes to be around me, I like to be around her. That's all.

Around 4'10", 90 pounds. (I like petite girls). White. Feminine features. B-cup tits. Submissive. Conservative. Dresses Tumblr-ish.

Couldn't give the slightest fuck about looks as long as above really eyesore-level, or a promiscous past or whatever lol, I would just like a loyal female parter in building a life and home, I guess. I wouldn't even care that much about the physical intimacy of it, mental intimacy would be of more value. Working together towards goals, pleasantly inducing somewhat of a continual novelty in each others lives to make it worth not to rope.

Then I wake up.

I haven't given it much thought cause I'm too fixated on fucking.

cute, intelligent unconditional loyalism and support
but the latter two are reserved for chads

Q2CZ3p3 said:
Couldn't give the slightest fuck about looks as long as above really eyesore-level, or a promiscous past or whatever lol, I would just like a loyal female parter in building a life and home, I guess.

If she has a promiscuous past, then she is unlikely to be able to bond with you, and will thus be less likely to be loyal.

This shit matters more than people like to admit.

Black and chained up naked in my basement

BlackPillDealer said:
If she has a promiscuous past, then she is unlikely to be able to bond with you, and will thus be less likely to be loyal.

Agreed, brother.

BlackPillDealer said:

Big ass, wide hips, big calves, big thighs, not to fat waist. Laid back, plays all types of videogames, watches football.

BlackPillDealer said:

Yeah for sure, you are totally right. Never intended for it to seem realistic. Remains a dream, and barely even that.

It's over.

- is of the female gender

- is not disgusting

- loves me

incelman said:
I haven't given it much thought cause I'm too fixated on fucking.

latest

I have no time to fantasies.

A fellow hermitcel who is warm, loving and always down to fuck. She'd stay over now and again, but keep her own address to insure against the inevitable break-up. She wouldn't want marriage or kids because she despises what the world has become, as I do.

Loyalty, loves me

won't leave me if a taller, more athletic, bigger dong size version of a man is nearby

these women don't exist though and its pointless fantasizing about it because it makes you hope and its pointless hoping for a woman like this when their biology, their nature is to chose a man for best dna/offspring and could care less about personality or loving you for who you are, they want Genetics, tall, ripped especially if they have lots of friends who they can show off this man to

ITS SCIENCE, women date up, men date down, you HAVE to be better than the girl for her to want you.  You have to be at least 2 of the 3 - Taller, Smarter, Wealthier/Status or she doesn't see you as viable

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7LN14IpVy0[/video]

Looks for younger women = 2 of the 3, you might be dumber than her but you have status with looks and thats all women want, they seem to get chosier the older you get so you can have looks but she might chose an uglier man who has wealth/status and is smarter

Very petite, 16-18 years old, 4'10 - 5'4, small breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes, loyal, traditional, gives me lots of intimacy, not a thot, a virgin.

No hate, but a lot high standards here. Plentiful of girls had already lost their virginities and as for the ones wanting to be with petite women, they're only reserved for Chads. A lot of you guys are intending to date above your looksmatched.

I just want to simply want find a girl that likes me, regardless of her looks. A girl liking you would make life easier. Chad (of course good looks) gets girls because they like him, well find girls that like you, and even if you don't like them, just suck it up and don't be a volcel.

yeah go fuck a 3/10 that cant even make your dink stand up or youre a volcel

BonePressed said:
Around 4'10", 90 pounds. (I like petite girls). White. Feminine features. B-cup tits. Submissive. Conservative. Dresses Tumblr-ish.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

idkwattodowithlife said:
No hate, but a lot high standards here. Plentiful of girls had already lost their virginities and as for the ones wanting to be with petite women, they're only reserved for Chads. A lot of you guys are intending to date above your looksmatched.

I just want to simply want find a girl that likes me, regardless of her looks. A girl liking you would make life easier. Chad (of course good looks) gets girls because they like him, well find girls that like you, and even if you don't like them, just suck it up and don't be a volcel.

You are in need of some intensive black pill therapy. Sad to see cuckcels so bluepilled.

Also this is a thread about your IDEAL girlfriend, you're supposed to have standards for that lmao.

So what are you going to go for a girl thats not attracted to you instead of a girl thats attracted to you? What sort of mind fuckery are you saying? "Oh, I can't date a girl that finds me attractive even though I find her unattractive." That's what exactly you sound like and I'm guessing you want to date a victoria secret model, also I'm a lot more black pilled than you are, lol fuck off... Some volcels and underagefags gotta go.

BlackPillDealer said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
You are in need of some intensive black pill therapy. Sad to see cuckcels so bluepilled.
Also this is a thread about your IDEAL girlfriend, you're supposed to have standards for that lmao.
>Incels (ugly dudes) having standard
Okay...

it seems like also you want to imagine yourself in impossible situations, I'd rather imagine myself in possible situations, and the who's the more black pilled out of the both of us? I'd have to say me because I'm more in-line with the real than you are, so fuck off.