Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suppose you could have your ideal girlfriend. What is she like?

AthleticchixFTW

AthleticchixFTW

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
15
Online
0
My ideal would be athletic, loves ice hockey (Go Stars!), loves basketball, will watch Star Trek with me, and just overall be fun to be around. What's yours?
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
A virgin who is supportive of and loyal to me. Hopefully competitive too. That' it, that's all. I don't care what she looks like as long as she's not deformed or a landwhale.
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
She likes to be around me, I like to be around her. That's all.
 
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
669
Online
0
Around 4'10", 90 pounds. (I like petite girls). White. Feminine features. B-cup tits. Submissive. Conservative. Dresses Tumblr-ish.
 
Q2CZ3p3

Q2CZ3p3

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
Couldn't give the slightest fuck about looks as long as above really eyesore-level, or a promiscous past or whatever lol, I would just like a loyal female parter in building a life and home, I guess. I wouldn't even care that much about the physical intimacy of it, mental intimacy would be of more value. Working together towards goals, pleasantly inducing somewhat of a continual novelty in each others lives to make it worth not to rope.

Then I wake up.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
I haven't given it much thought cause I'm too fixated on fucking.
 
swissincel

swissincel

Officer
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
583
Online
6d 5h 59m
cute, intelligent unconditional loyalism and support
but the latter two are reserved for chads
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
Q2CZ3p3 said:
Couldn't give the slightest fuck about looks as long as above really eyesore-level, or a promiscous past or whatever lol, I would just like a loyal female parter in building a life and home, I guess.

If she has a promiscuous past, then she is unlikely to be able to bond with you, and will thus be less likely to be loyal.

This shit matters more than people like to admit.
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
Black and chained up naked in my basement
 
ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,984
Online
0
BlackPillDealer said:
If she has a promiscuous past, then she is unlikely to be able to bond with you, and will thus be less likely to be loyal.

This shit matters more than people like to admit.

Agreed, brother.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
BlackPillDealer said:
If she has a promiscuous past, then she is unlikely to be able to bond with you, and will thus be less likely to be loyal.

This shit matters more than people like to admit.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,640
Online
7d 17h 50m
Big ass, wide hips, big calves, big thighs, not to fat waist. Laid back, plays all types of videogames, watches football.
 
Q2CZ3p3

Q2CZ3p3

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
BlackPillDealer said:
If she has a promiscuous past, then she is unlikely to be able to bond with you, and will thus be less likely to be loyal.

This shit matters more than people like to admit.

Yeah for sure, you are totally right. Never intended for it to seem realistic. Remains a dream, and barely even that.

It's over.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
- is of the female gender

- is not disgusting

- loves me

incelman said:
I haven't given it much thought cause I'm too fixated on fucking.

latest
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
I have no time to fantasies.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
A fellow hermitcel who is warm, loving and always down to fuck. She'd stay over now and again, but keep her own address to insure against the inevitable break-up. She wouldn't want marriage or kids because she despises what the world has become, as I do.
 
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
2,421
Online
4d 9h 59m
Loyalty, loves me

won't leave me if a taller, more athletic, bigger dong size version of a man is nearby

these women don't exist though and its pointless fantasizing about it because it makes you hope and its pointless hoping for a woman like this when their biology, their nature is to chose a man for best dna/offspring and could care less about personality or loving you for who you are, they want Genetics, tall, ripped especially if they have lots of friends who they can show off this man to

ITS SCIENCE, women date up, men date down, you HAVE to be better than the girl for her to want you.  You have to be at least 2 of the 3 - Taller, Smarter, Wealthier/Status or she doesn't see you as viable

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7LN14IpVy0[/video]
 
Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
Online
0
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
2,421
Online
4d 9h 59m
Looks for younger women = 2 of the 3, you might be dumber than her but you have status with looks and thats all women want, they seem to get chosier the older you get so you can have looks but she might chose an uglier man who has wealth/status and is smarter
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,241
Online
94d 9h 37m
Very petite, 16-18 years old, 4'10 - 5'4, small breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes, loyal, traditional, gives me lots of intimacy, not a thot, a virgin.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
No hate, but a lot high standards here. Plentiful of girls had already lost their virginities and as for the ones wanting to be with petite women, they're only reserved for Chads. A lot of you guys are intending to date above your looksmatched.

I just want to simply want find a girl that likes me, regardless of her looks. A girl liking you would make life easier. Chad (of course good looks) gets girls because they like him, well find girls that like you, and even if you don't like them, just suck it up and don't be a volcel.
 
Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
360
Online
0
yeah go fuck a 3/10 that cant even make your dink stand up or youre a volcel
 
B

Berdea

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
458
Online
0
BonePressed said:
Around 4'10", 90 pounds. (I like petite girls). White. Feminine features. B-cup tits. Submissive. Conservative. Dresses Tumblr-ish.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
idkwattodowithlife said:
No hate, but a lot high standards here. Plentiful of girls had already lost their virginities and as for the ones wanting to be with petite women, they're only reserved for Chads. A lot of you guys are intending to date above your looksmatched.

I just want to simply want find a girl that likes me, regardless of her looks. A girl liking you would make life easier. Chad (of course good looks) gets girls because they like him, well find girls that like you, and even if you don't like them, just suck it up and don't be a volcel.

You are in need of some intensive black pill therapy. Sad to see cuckcels so bluepilled.

Also this is a thread about your IDEAL girlfriend, you're supposed to have standards for that lmao.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
So what are you going to go for a girl thats not attracted to you instead of a girl thats attracted to you? What sort of mind fuckery are you saying? "Oh, I can't date a girl that finds me attractive even though I find her unattractive." That's what exactly you sound like and I'm guessing you want to date a victoria secret model, also I'm a lot more black pilled than you are, lol fuck off... Some volcels and underagefags gotta go.

BlackPillDealer said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
No hate, but a lot high standards here. Plentiful of girls had already lost their virginities and as for the ones wanting to be with petite women, they're only reserved for Chads. A lot of you guys are intending to date above your looksmatched.
I just want to simply want find a girl that likes me, regardless of her looks. A girl liking you would make life easier. Chad (of course good looks) gets girls because they like him, well find girls that like you, and even if you don't like them, just suck it up and don't be a volcel.
You are in need of some intensive black pill therapy. Sad to see cuckcels so bluepilled.
Also this is a thread about your IDEAL girlfriend, you're supposed to have standards for that lmao.
>Incels (ugly dudes) having standard
Okay...

it seems like also you want to imagine yourself in impossible situations, I'd rather imagine myself in possible situations, and the who's the more black pilled out of the both of us? I'd have to say me because I'm more in-line with the real than you are, so fuck off.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top