Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Supporting incels is in the best interest of women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
They had half a century to do whatever the fuck they want and what did it lead to? Broken families, single motherhood, widespread mental illness, obesity, drug and sex addiction, mass murder of unborn children etc. Basically every study on happiness shows that women today are unhappier than ever. I mean just look at the whores on IT, if you look at their post history every single one of them is mentally ill, depressive, in dysfunctional relationships. This is what female choice leads to. A society led by women just makes life hell for both men and women alike. Women are like children, for their own sake they should've never been allowed to make their own decisions beyond deciding what color of dress to wear today.

You're right, this is based

abortions are based

abortions are based
Nah, abortions are the reason why women can slut around as much as they want without ever having to worry about consequences.

abortions are based
depends on the motive tbh. Abortion for the sake of prolonging the time spent on the cock riding carousel is obviously not very based. But if a society tolerates it for the sake of reducing truecel suffering, and eugenics it's based. I'm not principally against infanticide either if it's done for the latter reasons

Nearing the Jewish Endgame

foids have never made their own decisions, (((they))) have always controlled them and will keep doing it

Female choice leads to extreme inequality, anger, depression and the destruction of the social fabric

Male choice leads to equality and maximal happiness for everyone involved

"Why feminized societies will fail" A classroom social experiment on hypergamy

Female choice leads to extreme inequality, anger, depression and the destruction of the social fabric

Male choice leads to equality and maximal happiness for everyone involved

"Why feminized societies will fail" A classroom social experiment on hypergamy

Despite this people still confuse how because so many men like to mog each other and bring each other down that women would rule better and they're be less conflict and more equity among others.
It is a classic boomer myth.

Despite this people still confuse how because so many men like to mog each other and bring each other down that women would rule better and they're be less conflict and more equity among others.
It is a classic boomer myth.
iirc medieval queens killed more people and got into more wars than medieval kings.

Yet people think having women lead the world would create peace jfl

iirc medieval queens killed more people and got into more wars than medieval kings.

Yet people think having women lead the world would create peace jfl

Yeah it's a boomer myth. You see boomer and Gen X male feminist guys repeating it all the time when a conversation about men vs. women comes up.
Many Millenial and Gen Z guys have seen the worse side of women compared to guys that looked like them from previous generations so they are not as naive as to think women leading the world would mean a more peaceful world.

Many Millenial and Gen Z guys have seen the worse side of women compared to guys that looked like them from previous generations so they are not as naive as to think women leading the world would mean a more peaceful world.
I hope you're right but I'm not sure. They're exposed to a lot of shit thanks to social media and onlyfans but maybe because they've always been exposed to this they see women's behavior as normal?

Foids are short term tingles based. One chance with Chad is worth plunging society into hell.

I hope you're right but I'm not sure. They're exposed to a lot of shit thanks to social media and onlyfans but maybe because they've always been exposed to this they see women's behavior as normal?
Nah. There was an article that was on the now defunct "the-spearhead" that in the 2010s talked about how women see younger guys as displaying more hostile sexism rather than benevolent sexism that older generations of men did.

The media also mostly attacks the attitudes of men toward women for younger generations of men and not older or middle aged guys.
A lot of older and middle aged guys chime in on the comments of these articles to brag about how "they know how to treat a woman" and that "if these young men ever disrespected my daughter I'd go after them".

Among younger men there are still a lot of people that naturally pedestalize women but a lot more of them don't see women as sugar and spice and the fairer gentler sex like a lot of boomers did when they were that age.

Everything for chad teehee