Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Supporting abortions as a non-Chad is basically being a cuck

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Imagine some 20 year old college woman coming up to you. She says she went to some party and let some guy at a party or some football player shoot his semen deep inside her while she was screaming. She tells you she'd never do that with you and and thinks that you're disgusting and shouldn't even talk to her. Then she asks you to give her some money to abort the baby because she let this guy who she likes better then you drain his balls in her without a condom.

And you being a cuck just say "Yes. I support women's rights." and open up your wallet, and hand her a $100 bill. Then call your boss and tell him you need to pick up an extra 5 hours this Saturday to make up the $100. She smiles and laughs walking away, knowing she's going to bend over again for some other men who are the complete opposite of this soycuck beta male.

That's almost exactly what's happening in this scenario by supporting any company that gives money to women to travel to get an abortion. Just a bit more abstracted.

i just dont want any retarded babies running rampant i dont really care where they came from

i dont support women's rights i just dont like children

We need less people, not more on the planet, almost 8 billion by now

i just dont want any retarded babies running rampant i dont really care where they came from

I do

They’re cute

When me and my sister were children I used to think she was adorable, but her personality was anything but

You're assuming women lose for having kids jfl

They’re cute

When me and my sister were children I used to think she was adorable, but her personality was anything but
they're cute but they're fucking annoying and a nuisance in public. i work at a supermarket and theres always retarded babies running around and making a mess or crying super loud and knocking over glasses

shit is awful.

We need less people, not more on the planet, almost 8 billion by now
Most of them are some nigger variety though. The birthrates in developed countries is actually falling and it is doing so pretty steeply. We need more children to prevent aging of the population. Its the cunts in niggeria and the such that are having like 9 children per women that are the problem.

It is only males in productive years that are providing more value to the country than they take, meaning that once you get a certain ratio of old to young, the whole thing stops being sustainable. At this point you either start overworking the existing productive population (such as what Japs are doing) or import your workforce from somewhere else (Germany, France, UK...) . This is why we need to make families and procreate.

Imagine some 20 year old college woman coming up to you. She says she went to some party and let some guy at a party or some football player shoot his semen deep inside her while she was screaming. She tells you she'd never do that with you and and thinks that you're disgusting and shouldn't even talk to her. Then she asks you to give her some money to abort the baby because she let this guy who she likes better then you drain his balls in her without a condom.

And you being a cuck just say "Yes. I support women's rights." and open up your wallet, and hand her a $100 bill. Then call your boss and tell him you need to pick up an extra 5 hours this Saturday to make up the $100. She smiles and laughs walking away, knowing she's going to bend over again for some other men who are the complete opposite of this soycuck beta male.

That's almost exactly what's happening in this scenario by supporting any company that gives money to women to travel to get an abortion. Just a bit more abstracted.
Based fuck putting my taxes towards helping women with their own mistakes. Let them deal with the consequences (you know, like every man is expected to) or let their baby daddy pay for the abortion if nothing else.

It’s been it’s own joy watching women meltdown over the RvW ruling (even though realistically I doubt too much is going to change). They really are allergic to accountability and dealing with their own problems themselves. If they correctly use birth control (which they also want men to pay for — see women wanting IUD programs from taxes and free birth control pills) then they won’t that boat to begin with.

Women often point out that it’s cheaper for the government to pay for birth control and abortion than to help raise children in welfare but the answer there would be to make the mother and father deal with it and it should also be noted that investments in raising children does somewhat benefit society as they’re future tax paying workers ideally.

Last edited:

I agree with you that retarded babies or babies that we know will be defective in some severe way should be immediately euthanized. They’re a drain on society and will probably lead a miserable lonely life.

You're assuming women lose for having kids jfl
You’re right that they don’t, they get tons of government funding either way but to me that’s just another angle that needs to be fixed. Of course it won’t be, women never lose and everyone is ready to carry them at every turn, this is no different. Yet women deny this and gaslight constantly, maddening.

In an alternate universe where every male has Chad traits, the vast majority of women would be pro-life.
Many women are pro-choice because they're disgusted by 80-90% of men and don't wish to carry their children.

Most of them are some nigger variety though. The birthrates in developed countries is actually falling and it is doing so pretty steeply. We need more children to prevent aging of the population. Its the cunts in niggeria and the such that are having like 9 children per women that are the problem.

It is only males in productive years that are providing more value to the country than they take, meaning that once you get a certain ratio of old to young, the whole thing stops being sustainable. At this point you either start overworking the existing productive population (such as what Japs are doing) or import your workforce from somewhere else (Germany, France, UK...) . This is why we need to make families and procreate.
Fair points — I saw someone else say this and wrote it down for later:

> “It's very simple to make it so people are encouraged to have kids. Make it easier by lowering the work hours and raising wages (or at least lower taxes), provide tax credits for families with children, pump out pro-family / pro-marriage propaganda and have things like awards and little articles in the media written up about Japanese couples having babies and how proud everyone is that they are doing their part to keep Japan alive. Also, normalize teen pregnancy because that's when women are most fertile and most impulsive/responsive to social pressure so if the image is developed that a girl who doesn't get married and have kids by at least 20 or 25 is on the path to being a lonely spinster then they will react accordingly. Oh yeah, outlaw feminism and label it a form of ideological extremism / domestic terrorism.”

Seems to me something like this would work. But western government doesn’t have the balls.