Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Superman no more. DC will only work with Supergirl!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Henry Cavill will reportedly no longer play Superman, as DC focuses on Supergirl instead

FhKGcF2.jpg

Same actor criticising criticising #MeToo movement.

Tfw no PowerGirl and her huge :feelsohh:

:feelsbadman:

You can't have a DC Cinematic Universe without Supes, and they will have a Supes. I don't think this is a case of modern feminism gone mad. Not yet. They would be certifiable if they were gonna put Supes of all people on the backburner. It's all rumors at this point, but one thing is solid: You need a Superman. Only the deepest gender studies theorist would challenge that.

Still though, Cavill was this generation's Superman. Good fuckin' luck replacing him. A body like that does not come cheap.

You can't have a DC Cinematic Universe without Supes, and they will have a Supes. I don't think this is a case of modern feminism gone mad. Not yet. They would be certifiable if they were gonna put Supes of all people on the backburner. It's all rumors at this point, but one thing is solid: You need a Superman. Only the deepest gender studies theorist would challenge that.

Still though, Cavill was this generation's Superman. Good fuckin' luck replacing him. A body like that does not come cheap.
A body like that? There are plenty of actors that could easily achieve his body with steroids. He was chosen to play Superman because of his phenotype, his masculine face and his height.

I hope he does well in the Witcher series, I think he's good at roles that doesn't require much "detail" in acting and the quiet type of guy like in Mission Impossible.

Who knows, maybe he might be more capable than what we've seen of him.

The stupid thing about Supergirl is she's only useful against non-Kryptonian villains. As soon as you have another Kryptonian in the story (male), by definition she's at most half their strength, because she weighs half as much, and the yellow sun advantage goes equally to both.

So Supergirl would be great against most villains. But as soon as Zod comes to town, he would literally be choking her into submission and ass raping her bloody in front of everyone to see.

Great "superhero".

A body like that? There are plenty of actors that could easily achieve his body with steroids. He was chosen to play Superman because of his phenotype, his masculine face and his height.

That's what I mean by body. But I also mean his muscles. You don't see that "man wearing slabs of meat" level of hypertrophy in the industry. And we're currently in a superhero saturation. You'd think you'd see somebody big big bouncy muscles like Cavill over in the MCU, but no.

Hopefully these shit super hero movies finally come to an end then.
Then again ... given how cucked audiences are these days, they probably make Supergirl a huge box office success.

I don't think this is a case of modern feminism gone mad.

You are underestimating how much power this lunacy has right now. If the guy made some comments against this metoo idiocy it might very well be they dropped him in favor of supergirl precisely to push a pro-women agenda.

You are underestimating how much power this lunacy has right now. If the guy made some comments against this metoo idiocy it might very well be they dropped him in favor of supergirl precisely to push a pro-women agenda.

Interestingly enough, he did raise some counterpoints to #MeToo.

I hope he does well in the Witcher series, I think he's good at roles that doesn't require much "detail" in acting and the quiet type of guy like in Mission Impossible.

Who knows, maybe he might be more capable than what we've seen of him.

Fuck that's the guy? Hoped for a bit more rugged and non classic chad tbh.

That he's an established actor won't help not to drain the budget as well.

This will really be the next compromised sjw mainstream fest, I guess. First ASoIaF and now Witcher as well.

Supergirl movie WHEN exactly?

Finest

If they do make it I hope they model it after her latest animated depiction where she's a thicc Mega-Milk who bullies loli Babs about her flat chest

Fly

Last edited:
next film superman will probably be based on fag superman from the comics

Face it. Superman and the rest of them are for little children.

Why do they wear capes for anyway? To keep themselves warm? 100 x :feelsclown:

Real reason: He has been getting too bald and they didn't want to deal with the negative press from forcing him to wear a hairpiece.

Also he's a good looking guy but he's got zero charisma. But I liked his Superman movies.
0 charisma yet everyone likes him wonder why :lul:

So Supergirl is the tiddy Kryptonian now? What is Power Girl then?
not distinct chars in DC Super Hero Girls like they were in JLU, I think they folded some of the concepts together (thus the short hair like PG)

as it was I think JLU diverged from comics since they made power girl a clone of kara instead of an alternate earth veersion like comics

Male super jew,

Or...

Female super jew?

Oy! How To decide???

Boohoo nigga
Its capeshit.

Real reason: He has been getting too bald and they didn't want to deal with the negative press from forcing him to wear a hairpiece.
Superman was bald to begin with they should've tried that.
Reign of the Superman
Tfw no PowerGirl and her huge :feelsohh:
Kara IMO had a more ideal size

given how cucked audiences are these days, they probably make Supergirl a huge box office success.
Kara mentions Barbara

I used to think that it was the recent Benoist adaptation that turned Kara into a coal-burner but I hadn't seen this episode until today.

I don't care - my life is over anyway. :feelsrope: