Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL super shit/dark skin muzzie curry aged foid isn't able to find a partner

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
lmao every man she got close to getting dropped her for lighter skin

@Ricordanza @idk125 thoughts?

I'm not reading all that at all, but I get the idea; standard foid feeling "lonely" and stretching out for attention on the Internet... :feelsUgh:

Perhaps if she lowered her standards, went out with actual lower-tier currycels and the like, and stopped being so entitled, she wouldn't be such a "femcel"! :feelsEhh:

I'm not reading all that at all, but I get the idea; standard foid feeling "lonely" and stretching out for attention on the Internet... :feelsUgh:

Perhaps if she lowered her standards, went out with actual lower-tier currycels and the like, and stopped being so entitled, she wouldn't be such a "femcel"! :feelsEhh:
true if she looked deep enough, likely could find some low earning ugly midget shitskin muzzie curry incel man too. But no foid wants that in the end, they only give in due to enough pressure but her parents dead so she'll be picky

If she didn't have 1 iq and started looksmaxxing or stopped going for obviously higher value men out of her league she would find a guy immediately.

$20 says she's a fatass pig as well :feelskek:

Lmao at this meme sympathy ploy when she could ascend instantly by not having retarded standards and lifting 1 finger.

I guarantee there are soyddit simps in the comments/her DMs writing marriage proposals this very minute.
Those niggas ready to convert to islam and everything

If she didn't have 1 iq and started looksmaxxing or stopped going for obviously higher value men out of her league she would find a guy immediately.

$20 says she's a fatass pig as well :feelskek:

Lmao at this meme sympathy ploy when she could ascend instantly by not having retarded standards and lifting 1 finger.

I guarantee there are soyddit simps in the comments/her DMs writing marriage proposals this very minute.
Those niggas ready to convert to islam and everything
Haha :lul: , wouldn't be surprised if some soycucks unironically willing to Islam Maxx to get even this dark skin aged trash curry foid and messaging her rn. Lmao imagine that how she ends up getting a husband jfl

Shitskin is a death sentence for any bloodline.

Shitskin is a death sentence for any bloodline.
true tbh, she should listen to what Allah is telling her(her filthy shitskin should not be propagated further)

Imagine still being religious and praying to a god which made you a shitskin just to live a life of suffering while watching lighter-skinned people enjoying life’s pleasures

Anyone with such a low level of self-awareness, should continue to suffer

damn. i would give my opinion on this but its just too many words

Imagine still being religious and praying to a god which made you a shitskin just to live a life of suffering while watching lighter-skinned people enjoying life’s pleasures

Anyone with such a low level of self-awareness, should continue to suffer
Yup and this retarded foid even says she avoids non Muslim men lmao, further cutting her options to near 0.
damn. i would give my opinion on this but its just too many words
yeah it took me maybe 15-20 minutes to read but was worth it reading about her being dropped for lightskins

At least she prays and appears generally conservative, most 'trad' currywhores will act like utter degenerates and then pretend to be cultured to get a betabux through arrange marriage.

That being said she's definitely standardcel and plenty of dark men like dark women

In this case idk seems true but religion is kind of playing the role of hypergamy

Either way its a sad situation, both parents dead, her brother mooching off of her. Looks like she posted on FDS though so 100% guaranteed she's just looking for Chad Chaddington

Last edited:
1666103810698-png.666240

1666104511162-png.666243