Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Super Monkey Ball 2 vs Red Dead Redemption 2

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Super Monkey Ball 2 VS Red Dead Redemption 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
• obnoxiously slow and boring intro where you slowly walk around and listen to characters talk
• jank combat system
• obnoxious cuck story where you have to listen to a faggot cowboy lecture you about feminism and white guilt
Super Monkey Ball 2
• gets instantly into gameplay
• tight controls. Any mistake you make is your fault.
• story is subtle and doesn't get in the way. Gameplay is the main focus
• straight main character impregnates female
Winner: monkey ball

View: https://youtu.be/h3HQGPKYjUM?si=wdP1iysfkhYLQRAC

The amount of gaymers I have seen claim Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the best games ever made objectively just proves how retarded modern gaymers are. I have never even heard people who like it praise the gameplay. Says it all.

The amount of gaymers I have seen claim Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the best games ever made objectively just proves how retarded modern gaymers are. I have never even heard people who like it praise the gameplay. Says it all.
They're not gamers. They're normies. Yeah, they either praise it for its story or ultra detail. Never the gameplay

They're not gamers. They're normies. Yeah, they either praise it for its story or ultra detail. Never the gameplay
It's some soyny interactive movie made into a open world game. I hated Sadie & Charles so much I wanted to blow their heads off with a shotgun. Arthur too was some holier than thou moralfag who robs & murders innocent people yet racism & sexism is where he draws the line:feelsclown:

It's some soyny interactive movie made into a open world game. I hated Sadie & Charles so much I wanted to blow their heads off with a shotgun. Arthur too was some holier than thou moralfag who robs & murders innocent people yet racism & sexism is where he draws the line:feelsclown:
Hahahaha. Normies view the world through the same logic. They worship murderers while hating on cops for shooting black thugs.

Monkeycels can't stop winning. Some of the greatest videogames ever star monkeys as protagonists now that i think of it.

GUN mogs the shit out of Red Cuck Redemption 2. Sadly pc never got the good xb360 version only cucked ps2 ver.

Red Dead Redemption 2
BLM george floyd rdr2
Brave 2024 09 27 09 56 46
Brave 2024 09 27 09 56 49
Brave 2024 09 27 09 56 56
Brave 2024 09 27 09 57 03
Brave 2024 09 27 09 57 06
Brave 2024 09 27 09 57 09
Brave 2024 09 27 09 57 16
Woke trash made for foids and low t males. Even my mom hated it and i couldn't last more than a single mission (plus a bit of super slow riding where your wheel falls off) before i quit it. It was sitting for months on my SSD and then decided to delete it with garbage Spiderman.

At this point, humanity deserves nuclear war.

Just tried Super Monkey Ball 1 for the first time on emulator and all shakiness while turning is making me dizzy. It's over for subhuman genecels :feelsree:

I hope you wont GTA 6 then, otherwise it would be a double standard

Just tried Super Monkey Ball 1 for the first time on emulator and all shakiness while turning is making me dizzy. It's over for subhuman genecels :feelsree:
Play 2.

I hope you wont GTA 6 then, otherwise it would be a double standard
I hate GTA

At this point, humanity deserves nuclear war.
Based

View attachment 1277407View attachment 1277410View attachment 1277411View attachment 1277412View attachment 1277413View attachment 1277414View attachment 1277415View attachment 1277416Woke trash made for foids and low t males. Even my mom hated it and i couldn't last more than a single mission (plus a bit of super slow riding where your wheel falls off) before i quit it. It was sitting for months on my SSD and then decided to delete it with garbage Spiderman.
What'd your mom say about it?

Bahahaaha

We need a blood meridian game where you scalp natives