Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel super hero shows why you should gymcel

owly

owly

Banned
-

soy news call the 2 sluts victims in spite seeing them attack the superhero, and the witness saying the foids attacked and insulted him.
cuck police of LA searching for him instead of doing any actual work like locating bicycle thiefs.
this is why you need to gymcel

You don't need to gymcel to knock out a foid, but I gain satisfaction in knowing that gymcelling will cause me to do significant damage to a bitch if I'm brought to it.

Incredibly based. I hope he never gets caught. I saw this on the killstream a few days ago. Look at how nobody wants to help those whores. They deserved it 100%

You don't need to gymcel to knock out a foid, but I gain satisfaction in knowing that gymcelling will cause me to do significant damage to a bitch if I'm brought to it.

What if she's bigger than you? Which is most of the time for me.

Gymcel and injecting.

Based. Foids think they are untouchable but they need to learn they aren’t.

Self-delusional foids thinking they can take on a man and fight him. Maybe this strategy is successful with their husbands, but a gymcel hiding his recessed lower third wouldn´t have any of it.

What if she's bigger than you? Which is most of the time for me.

Not met a single foid who's bigger than me and even if she is, I have more muscle and a greater anger in bringing harm to a foid (IN SELF-DEFENCE).

Attn keyboard warriors, gymceling will not make you a competent fighter. If you want to get good at fighting, then train to fight. Gymceling will at best serve as a deterrent though as you can see in this video, it didn't seem to deter these two dumb foids.

>witness says "they started to punch him first"
>get knocked back
>"muuuh patriarchy !!!"

Tenor

Based. Foids think they are untouchable but they need to learn they aren’t.
It should be acceptable to beat them just for their slutspeak.

Not met a single foid who's bigger than me and even if she is, I have more muscle and a greater anger in bringing harm to a foid (IN SELF-DEFENCE).

What if she wants to hurt men more than a man wants to hurt her?

blackpilled and based

All the more reason to kill her.

What I mean is, if she's bigger and stronger than me, and also wants to hurt me more than I wanna hurt her, that's not a fight I can win.

cuck police of LA searching for him instead of doing any actual work like locating bicycle thiefs.
Unless ofcourse he stole a bicycle in his escape... But a man of honor such as himself wouldn't do anything illegal or wrong like that I'm sure.
Attn keyboard warriors, gymceling will not make you a competent fighter. If you want to get good at fighting, then train to fight. Gymceling will at best serve as a deterrent though as you can see in this video, it didn't seem to deter these two dumb foids.
The cardio training makes you more capable of getting a far distance away as quickly as possible. Obviously defending yourself again'st foids is a crime and you're going to need to GTFO ASAP.

Last edited:
That second hook where he doesn't even look at her and walks away like a boss.

soy news call the 2 sluts victims in spite seeing them attack the superhero, and the witness saying the foids attacked and insulted him.

Should've curb stomped their faces tbh

They want chivalry without "patriarchy." The two foids who are totally his athletic equals and it's sexist to imply they're not, started the fight against him but it was all the bystanding men's (and not the equally strong and tough women's) responsibility to jump in and stop him from kicking their asses with his wage gap privilege.
lmao

The reason you need to gymcell is so that no one will dare try to white knight after you knock out a foid.

Now that’s what “equality” feminists are chasing after. There’s consequences with every action.

What I mean is, if she's bigger and stronger than me, and also wants to hurt me more than I wanna hurt her, that's not a fight I can win.

Are you in America?

Pretty sure a gun can win any fight.